Based on Click to view
Artist .lucifer [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Arkylian House Foxes - Artist Search

Postby .lucifer » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 pm

[ main thread ] [ artist search ] [ archive ] [ genetics guide ] [ starter roller ]

x x x Welcome to the Artist Search! x x x
Here, users may show off their art skill and understanding of genetics via designing foxes! If staff finds your design style matches well with the lineart, you'll be offered a guest artist position. Guest artists are hired on for a period of one month, during which they may design adopts! If, after your time as guest artist, you have shown yourself to be mature, consistent and dependable, you may be offered a position as a full artist.

x x x Rules x x x
You may not use this lineart for any reason other than to try out as an artist for Arkylian House Foxes. If you would like to use a design you made on this lineart, please transfer it to different lines.

Arkylian House Fox designs are realistic. Please read over the Genetics Guide and be sure that your entries follow those guidelines. You may use the Starter Roller to receive a randomly generated genotype to design. Don't be afraid to look up real life references of animals! AHF genetics pull from cats, dogs, and rats as well as from foxes.

Applicants will usually have to show 2-3 designs at least to be offered a guest artist position. This is to gauge consistent quality from our artists.

You may make small lineart edits (such as nicked ears, scars, small fur edits, or folded ears) to your entries, but please refrain from large edits (missing or added limbs, altering the pose, muzzle or body conformation, etc) or custom lined entries.

You may post your entries directly under this thread or make a cover for your entries.
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me