GemFox Artist Search by Kiinotasha

Based on Click to view
Artist Kiinotasha [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

GemFox Artist Search

Postby Kiinotasha » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:20 am

Gemfoxes Artist Search- OPEN

If You Plan On Entering;

~ Please note these are not free to use! You may only use these lines if you plan on making entries for the GemFox species. GemFoxes are a CLOSED species. Thank you.
~Please make at least two entries- one with and without edits. The edits do not have to be elaborate and you can make as many entries past those two that you would like
~You can use any traits listed, something you aren't sure of? Send me a PM and I will answer as soon as I can
~Don't remove the fake sign or the signature. You can move it anywhere you would like but they have to stay there
~ Do not make a cover, please make a new post for each entry
~Please link previous entries when you make a new one, this makes it easier for me to see all of the ones you have done
~All entires must be made on oekaki
~Don't take these as characters. If you have a MYO first ask the artist if it is alright, then you may claim them
~Do not sell your entries
~Artists must be able to join our discord server, I'm sorry but this makes it easier to stay in contact with everyone
~If I think you would fit in with our team then I will send you a message asking you to join.
~Please follow main threads rules as well
~Fill out the form below with each entry please:

Username:
Previous Entries:
Traits Used:
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Fri May 21, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GemFox Artist Search

Postby Kiinotasha » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 am

Artists Rules and Positions;

Guest Artist-
~If/When you are accepted you will be accepted on as a Guest Artist. Guest Artists are given 60 days to complete four GemFox adopts which they can choose to sell/raffle/have a competition for
~Guest Artists can not make offer to adopts
~Guest Artists must have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
~Guest Artists cannot make any GemFox above rare, and can only make one rare trait on one of their foxes. The rest must be uncommon or under.
~Guest Artists that are promoted to other Artist positions must then follow the rules for that Artist or risk losing their position.

Payment will be made in terms of MYOs or edit items

Full Time Artist-
~ If promoted into a Full Time Artist you may have a one month break before you are expected to start your adopts
~ You must make at least one adopt every month
~ Full Time Artists Can make offer to adopts
~ Full Time Artists do not have to have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
~ Full Time Artists may have as many rare traits and below on a fox that they want
~ A a Full Time Artist you will be paid one Rare Unlimited MYO every other month. Or, if you want, you can exchange three Rare Unlimited MYOs (that you have gotten as payment) for one Legendary 1 MYO. You also get a discount in the store.

Ghost Artist-
~ If prompted into a Ghost Artist you must make one adopt every two months
~ Ghost Artists can not make offer to adopts
~ Ghost Artists do not have to have an autobuy in their adopt auctions
~ Ghost Artists may have as many rare traits and below on a fox that they want
~ As a Ghost Artist, you will be paid one Uncommon Unlimited MYO per adopt that you make. If you like, you can exchange four Uncommon Unlimited MYOs for one Rare Unlimited MYO, and, like a Full Time Artist, can change three Rare Unlimited MYOs for one Legendary 1 MYO. You also get a discount in the store.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me