Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

about me: blissfully! by ♥ mizu

Based on Click to view
Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

about me: blissfully!

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:36 pm

i saw so many of my friends doing this so i finally decided to sit down and fill it out too x)

hi! i'm bliss - that's a nod to my old username, blissfully, which i still go by on a few sites. i'm thinking of retaking that name on here too. anyway, i'm a common horse girl who goes by she/her and lives in canada. i don't actually live in a castle, but that is, unironically, the end goal 👍 i'm a taurus and my favourite food was too hard to draw. but i love anything pink coloured and have been absolutely enamoured with strawberry cream cake. idk what it's called it's just sold at my local metro and looks a bit like this. of course, my favourite drink is milk and i regularly drink about a bag per day (1L).

i'm also 5'5.5", which i usually round up to 5'6", but i forgot to here. i have been absolutely OBSESSED with horses ever since i was little - my room is absolutely full of any kind of horse-related media and i will often watch TV shows entirely because they have horses in them. they genuinely are a huge part of my personality, i really love these silly, big dogs with all my heart!

i would've included my friends, but there are so many and it's too hard to write them all out with a mouse xD i also just don't want to exclude anybody by accident. i'm pretty liberal with the word "friend", too, so i don't want to include anyone who is uncomfortable with it. but i generally consider anyone who comments on my posts frequently or who i comment on their posts to be a friend. but, tbh, i consider everybody my friend until they're not x)

also. i don't want to live in my big castle all alone. so i'm thinking it'd be cool to invite my cool epic followers to join me when i move in. post here to reserve a room (i call the biggest)

also i just now realised that "favourite" on this art is spelt the american way... it's really bothering me now!!!! /lh
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: about me: blissfully!

Postby Hypomania » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:41 pm

this is so cute! I call the spooky basement room
𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺──────────★★★
Spook. She/her.
Your Biggest Fan :)
-───── trade thread seeking art ─-
Hypomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:07 pm

Galactic_Spook wrote:this is so cute! I call the spooky basement room

eee thank you :3 omg you can HAVE it as long as ur good on ur own cause i don't wanna go down there
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:48 pm

omg I've had this editable bookmarked forever and have been meaning to do it :0
    it's so nice to get to know you a little more!! Also, claiming a room! I'm not picky which, maybe whatever's closest to the stables! :3
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:56 pm

omg we are so similar aa omg <33 especially the horse bit hehe
(i would love the second-biggest room with lots of nature and easy access to the stables <3)
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:39 am

huskyhiccups wrote:
    omg I've had this editable bookmarked forever and have been meaning to do it :0
    it's so nice to get to know you a little more!! Also, claiming a room! I'm not picky which, maybe whatever's closest to the stables! :3

you should it's so satisfying to colour xD the thicker lines make it feel like a colouring book tbh. i also had stalled on doing it because i tried it once and i found it really hard, but it's actually not if you have the time!

haha omg i completely forgot that there'll likely be a barn!! you're gonna see my outside your window a LOT xD

COOLDOGOOO wrote:omg we are so similar aa omg <33 especially the horse bit hehe
(i would love the second-biggest room with lots of nature and easy access to the stables <3)

YESS we are!! horse lovers for the win 🙏
gotcha 😎 i'll even let you be the botanist/gardener dogoo!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me