Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday, Gravity Falls! by EldritchWhispers

Artist EldritchWhispers [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday, Gravity Falls!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:53 am

Wow! Can you believe it's been nine years since the first episode of Gravity Falls premiered on Disney XD? Even though the show ended way back in 2016, the fandom still lives on, making art and fanfiction. I myself have recently got sucked into the fandom.

While Alex Hirsch has already said multiple times he will never make a season three of Gravity Falls, who else wishes he'd make a spin-off series about Ford's time on the other side of the portal? I'm sure everyone would like to see in more detail what crazy shenanigans Ford was up to when he was traversing the Multiverse in search of Bill's weakness.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me