Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wiki Guide Oekaki - Cover by Burrito Bunny

Artist Burrito Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 18 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wiki Guide Oekaki - Cover

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:49 am

As part of the wiki overhaul project, there will be new guides created on the subject of using oekaki to update it to the modern versions of chickenpaint. This cover will host some of the examples being made for said guides.

If you want to learn more about the wiki overhaul project, visit this thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3873400
Please, feel free to hop in with suggestions.
You can also reference the wiki at any point through the help at the top of the site, or trough this direct link: http://wiki.chickensmoothie.com/

Under this topic will hold examples and experiments with how to adjust and use tool settings. They will be available for viewing separate from the guides they are being created for.

While you are welcome to ask questions or give feedback, it would be preferred if you sent me a PM with your concerns. This way the topic will not be bumped, and people's art work can spend more time on the front page of the board rather than these experimental guides.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me