Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: The Beauty of the Dark

Postby Silently-there » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 am

I've always liked wind, rain, and darkness. Some find it odd, since most people are just plain depressed by it. I guess i like the peace it brings. Like a stop in time. A moment to just take in the beauty of everything around me, you could say. I wish i could be there in a big warm comfortable sweater, with the icy crisp air piercing only the skin on my face. I wish i could just lay in the soft grass and watch the dark sky, and think. I wish i could lie there and watch the swaying motions of my surroundings, and feel the feathery grass beneath the palms of my hands. If only..

I love this description. You could be a writer or an artist, which is everything I hope to become one day. xx
Silently-there

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beauty of the Dark

Postby Shadowfang19 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:54 am

same with me. while at school and it start to rain i just want to run outside and stand there and enjoy the way it feels on my skin. also the night sky ive always wanted to sit on my porch and watch the stars go by in the dark sky. LOVE THE DRAWING THOUGH.
Shadowfang19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me