Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The many expressions of Cour by Vazchu

Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The many expressions of Cour

Postby Vazchu » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:33 am

I always found it hard to make facial expressions for my dragon characters. Which is why I never continued trying to turn that old writing/drawing project into the comicbook I once intended for it to be. Partly because I don't like lineart. And it's also why I rarely ever drew them with mouths once upon a time, lol.

So here's me almost closing in on zero old canvases that I've been working on making something useful out of (four more to go). And trying to make Cour express himself - while forcing myself to actually help him do it. The uncoloured one is my favourite smilie on my phone and is not so serious at all in this particular purpose. I simply had to do it.

Don't take the colourplacement for the mane as a serious reference though, I merely improvised and I didn't bother enough to think nor to pick his actual colours. Merely something close to it.

Also I need to have a birthday party for this boy next year, he's turning 15 years old. Omg, time flies.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me