Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Umbrella boi

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Lostfairy wrote:Oh my goodness, UMBRELLA BOY IS THE CUTEST. ;_; I remember drawing him for that mine vs. yours! Man, that was a long time ago though.

But dude, seriously, your full length drawings are amazing, teach me your skills. I keep wanting to draw my OC full length so people can actually see her outfit but then I chicken out because I don't know how to draw full length poses.

I really love this whole pieceeee, the background, UMBRELLA BOY, the shading, the colors, THE EVERYTHING.

You're an amazing artist, I love seeing your art so much. ;-;

Also, Oliver and Calvin are cute names but I feel like Oliver suits him best, but Calvin could be a middle name?

Aww thank you so much. I remember your drawing of him, he looked so adorable in it. I was thinking to get a commission of him which I why I made a full reference sheet but I decided that because you have already drawn him, I should do someone else ahaha (I've nearly finished this one).
Actually, if you want, instead of doing a commission I don't mind doing an art trade where I can *try* draw your OC (zuna?) in full body, unless you do want the C$ which is totally understandable!
(if you don't see this I'll draw her anyway (after a few months))
Full length - or full body as I call it - is really hard, I'm hoping to get better at it. My poses are still awkward so I would not be the best person to ask for help lolol.

As for the names, ok, I'll go with Oliver then. I honestly didn't mind either of the 2 names because I felt they both fitted him. Calvin can be a middle name.
I'll just ditch the last name because I just give up now >:)
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Umbrella boi

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 am

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:
Lostfairy wrote:Oh my goodness, UMBRELLA BOY IS THE CUTEST. ;_; I remember drawing him for that mine vs. yours! Man, that was a long time ago though.

But dude, seriously, your full length drawings are amazing, teach me your skills. I keep wanting to draw my OC full length so people can actually see her outfit but then I chicken out because I don't know how to draw full length poses.

I really love this whole pieceeee, the background, UMBRELLA BOY, the shading, the colors, THE EVERYTHING.

You're an amazing artist, I love seeing your art so much. ;-;

Also, Oliver and Calvin are cute names but I feel like Oliver suits him best, but Calvin could be a middle name?

Aww thank you so much. I remember your drawing of him, he looked so adorable in it. I was thinking to get a commission of him which I why I made a full reference sheet but I decided that because you have already drawn him, I should do someone else ahaha (I've nearly finished this one).
Actually, if you want, instead of doing a commission I don't mind doing an art trade where I can *try* draw your OC (zuna?) in full body, unless you do want the C$ which is totally understandable!
(if you don't see this I'll draw her anyway (after a few months))
Full length - or full body as I call it - is really hard, I'm hoping to get better at it. My poses are still awkward so I would not be the best person to ask for help lolol.

As for the names, ok, I'll go with Oliver then. I honestly didn't mind either of the 2 names because I felt they both fitted him. Calvin can be a middle name.
I'll just ditch the last name because I just give up now >:)

Ohhh, an art trade sounds amazing!! :O I'll make a character reference for Zuna since, ha, I haven't done that yet. It'll probably be SUPER messy and have no anatomy since I have no experience with full bodies. But seriously, your poses never look awkward to me.
I'll let you know when I make a character reference for my OC! <3

And also, who needs last names anyway. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me