Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Art of one of my fursonas, Ludo the husky :D by LudoTheHusky

Artist LudoTheHusky [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Art of one of my fursonas, Ludo the husky :D

Postby LudoTheHusky » Mon May 27, 2024 11:46 pm

I’m quite happy with how this drawing turned out XD I’ve missed drawing on this website tbh, I started playing/drawing on cs in 2014 but I kinda stopped in 2020 [which I regret] and unfortunately I lost access to my 2014 account in 2021 [I think it was 2021? - I’m not sure lol] and I can’t really remember my older username or much about the account cuz it’s been years but anyways I created a new account last year and I’ve been logging in every now and again to get pets and look at the forums but not really do much or draw anything so this is my first time drawing on here again and I think it looks good esp considering that I’ve been very out of practice with drawing these past few years and even when I have been drawing I’ve been using different software to do digital art [like procreate and ibispaintX] and readapting to the cs software after not using it for years was hard xP but hopefully with time I’ll get back into practice of drawing on here :D

Edit - just realised that I should’ve posted this in Animals/Creatures, my bad sorry xP
LudoTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me