Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

[VENT] fighting off the vignette by WinglessSeraph

Artist WinglessSeraph [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[VENT] fighting off the vignette

Postby WinglessSeraph » Sun May 26, 2024 4:57 pm

Been struggling for awhile now, I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. Talking to an unknown reader is about all I've got. I wish I had friends, but I'm too awkward and anxious. My characters are essentially my friends at this point. I literally have an entire page dedicated to just Delphi pen doodle because it brings me comfort. I hate being lonely, but being in a crowd is always too much. Especially when you can't put yourself out there. I can't imagine a future for myself and I live everyday in the now because I can't think of what's going to happen tomorrow. Existing sucks when you're too aware of yourself and your surroundings.

Feel free to ignore this as this is simply just me attempting to understand my feelings, I struggle to decipher my thoughts most of the time.
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [VENT] fighting off the vignette

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Mon May 27, 2024 1:29 am

omg seraph, im really sorry youre going through that, i completely understand you <33 been there before, mostly the aftermath of covid sadly... thankfully i had my super supportive family with me the entire time

please know that if you ever want to talk about anything, im always open <33 if youd rather talk on discord if you need to, lmk <3
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes