Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Just another day by See_Air_Ruhh_

Artist See_Air_Ruhh_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Just another day

Postby See_Air_Ruhh_ » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm

Hi, yes sorry another drawing.

I'm trying to figure out my artstyle. Irl I usually just do abstract stuff, but I can't seem to get that to translate well on here so I'm trying different things.

I don't do faces well, obviously 💀 but I'm trying. Feedback is appreciated if anyone sees this. I can't wrap my head around the way some of the artwork on here looks.

Anyway. Enjoy this pig character I made bc it seemed easier than a wolf character rn.
See_Air_Ruhh_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just another day

Postby boolif » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 pm

its so cute!! i really reccomend trying ibis paint if youre trying to transfer to traditional to digital. and as much as i love oekaki and this site it can be REAL difficult to figure out sometimes and it humbles me tremendously compared to what i can do on ibis. i think it just comes down to practice with it for awhile im not to amazing on here but ive gotten alot better. what helped me out was making adopts on bases to get used to the brushes and settings and doing line edits to the base. i love your art and think its amazing!! hope this helps<3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me