Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

finnley fox by thenullchrysalis

Based on Click to view
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

finnley fox

Postby thenullchrysalis » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am

not me making a shipwrecked 64 OC,,,,,, okay i admit yes it is

not 100% sure on his story, but the basic idea is that broadside studios was planning a short animated series to release with the new game, shipwrecked. it was in the very early stages of conception because they weren't sure if it'd actually proceed, partially due to the lack of communication between cogware and broadside, and partially because if the game wasn't successful or was cancelled for whatever reason, there'd be little point in an animation meant to expand upon that universe.

finnley was planned to be a character exclusive to the series who would play a sort of guiding role for the main crew. inadvertently, his interactions with both them and the wolves would also help to build some trust between the two parties. he'd start as a side character, but would likely join bucky's crew in the end.

in universe, finnley is a resident of nulla terra, though still somewhat of an outcast, having not been born there but rather left there at a young age. the wolves raised him, and do sincerely care for him and consider him one of their own, but he struggles with the fact that he is just different enough to not fit in. he's an adventurer at heart and wants to one day explore the world :3
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me