Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

me when i get my drivers license (REAL) (NOT CLICKBAIT) by thenullchrysalis

Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

me when i get my drivers license (REAL) (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Postby thenullchrysalis » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:44 am

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!! im officially a licensed driver!!!!!!!!!!!!

y'all dont even know how crazy of a process this has been........ bureaucracy is sooooo evil but i finally got to take my road test and i passed it first try #likeaboss

im so psyched!! it was really difficult for me to 1. feel comfortable driving and 2. actually get to take the test, so it took a long while before I was ready and able to take the road test. obv I can't say my exact age but I can say that I'm older than when most people tend to get their license, so finally getting this freedom is just really exciting for me c:

ive actually been ready to take the test for like months but some honestly ridiculous bureaucratic stuff got in the way,,, i ended up having to rent a car bc the car I was using doesn't have an eligible e-brake ???? which is crazy but whatever. it worked out in the end lol.

word of advice, read your cars manual and make sure your e-brake doesn't have an auto-disengage XD the feature is there to prevent wearing down your brakes by forgetting to disengage the parking/e-brake when leaving, so even though it stops the car when pulled, if you continue to press the gas the car will go again. SMH. it disqualified me from the test which is why I had to get a rental ;-;

im also t1 diabetic so I had to have a medical letter explaining how it affects my ability to drive, but the last place I went to totally messed up and said I needed to do this whole process with medical affairs, which ended up not even being true.... then I had to reschedule my appointment, but the letter has to be dated within 30 days of the test, so I had to get a new letter... so on and so forth. we do love dealing with the government <3

but anyway. it was all so worth it bc now I can go get dunkies whenever I want :D
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me