Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Factorem and Interfectorem. lore by Fredlord999

Artist Fredlord999 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Factorem and Interfectorem. lore

Postby Fredlord999 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 pm

Myth and lore
Malum interfectorem, once Exquirentibus veritatem the truth seeker, grew tired of his brother Somnium the dreamer who clouded and corrupted truth by lies.
Exquirentibus veritatem traveled to his brother, Factorem the maker, and requested that he make him a tool to end their brother, Somnium the dreamer.
This request was a shock to Factorem who had never created anything to end life. But he did as his brother asked. But once he started he became obsessed with the craft, forging hundreds of strange weapons driving himself insane, forgetting that his brother had even asked him to make a weapon.
Without his knowing Exquirentibus veritatem took a few of his brother's weapons.
He traveled to Somnium the dreamer, and fought him, but found he could not slay his brother. So he cast him into the endless night.
When their father had seen what he had done he was much saddened, and when he spoke to him, Exquirentibus veritatem declared that there is no forgiveness to those that defile the truth, and when their father saw what Exquirentibus veritatem had done to Factorem the maker he was even more saddened. condemned Exquirentibus veritatem to his lands, and changed his name to malum interfectorem the evil slayer.
As well as Somnium the dreamer condemned to make nightmares to terrorize those that have fallen.
Fredlord999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me