Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Username Origin by WinglessSeraph

Artist WinglessSeraph [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Username Origin

Postby WinglessSeraph » Tue May 30, 2023 10:10 am

I saw coffee.berry, apricott, and Cinnaliz do this so I decided to hop on the bandwagon. Go check out their username origins if you haven't seen em!

Back when I joined CS, I had one consistent username across all sites. But when I was making my account here, I had been using a different OC as my main sona. Her name was Arielle and she was a disgraced seraph that sacrificed her wings and divinity to save her lover. I felt like the name WinglessSeraph was perfect to use in line with her; she may not have her wings anymore, but the strength of her love still made others herald her as an angel.

But then I sort of forgot about this account and in turn, I moved onto other sonas. Coming back to this site after so long, I feel a far stronger connection with this username than I do with my main one. The other was built on turning an insult into a title, but I don't vibe with that anymore really. I vibe with the serene nature of this username, but I've been known by my other username for so long that it'd be hard to switch. So for now, I'm happy having it be my CS username.

I may bring Arielle back and update her to be a sona again, but I don't think anyone would be super intrigued to see her story.
🌸 Seraph | She/They/Fae/Ser | Adult 🌸
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I have anxiety so I apologize if I take long to respond!
Do feel free to send a message anyway ❤

The Shattered Echoes | Celestis Sanctuary | Crystal Glade
©
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Username Origin

Postby rabbit.tears » Tue May 30, 2023 3:42 pm

I like Arielles story! If you ever brought her back I'd be interested in knowing more ^^

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes