Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HELP I GOT STUNG BY A YELLOW JACKET by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HELP I GOT STUNG BY A YELLOW JACKET

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu May 23, 2024 12:31 pm

guys i have a story to tell you.

i was taking a shower after school today. i noticed there was a yellow jacket in the bathroom - there have been multiple in there within the past week, maybe there's a hive in the vent or something. so i left the door hoping it would leave.

i went to my room and then went to dinner. after i was done, i returned to my room, keen on playing star stable and buying a bunch of horses because i was tired and there is a bazaar. i plopped into my bed.

3 seconds in and i noticed a bright pain emerging right. in. MY. BUMCHEEK. i almost SCREAMED. i jumped 3 feet while my soul went 6 feet under. it hurt SO. BAD. IT WENT RIGHT THROUGH MY PJS. I WENT INTO THE BATHROOM AND IT'S RIGHT LIKE A BULLSEYE ON MY BUM. IT HURTS SO BAD GUYS. i put on zinc (baby cream) and it actually helped quite a lot but i swear to GOD i hope that yellowjacket died violently, i really do. it was in. MY. BED

i didn't cry, miraculously. instead i went and bought 2 horses instead of 1 as a treat because i was good and the bee was bad. i also have another thing to share later but for now i'm going to mope and take a shower
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HELP I GOT STUNG BY A YELLOW JACKET

Postby arcadia. » Thu May 23, 2024 12:59 pm

omg haha now I’m here laughing at your pain 🤣🤣🤣

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + artist + omam
    currently reading:
    down among the sticks and bones

arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fullmoondelinquent » Thu May 23, 2024 1:02 pm

This was wildly entertaining
Click here if you want some sick video game soundtrack rips
KHDownloads

Fullmoondelinquent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu May 23, 2024 1:08 pm

arcadia. wrote:
    omg haha now I’m here laughing at your pain 🤣🤣🤣

you're WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????///

Zapjazz wrote:This was wildly entertaining

it was NOT entertaining for ME
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Thu May 23, 2024 2:46 pm

That insect is not a girls girl

Also which horses did you get?
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Fri May 24, 2024 1:40 am

omg bliss!!! im so sorry to hear that omggg

i really hope that it heals soon and tbh im not one to like killing or injuring anything really but i sorta do hope that the yellow jacket faces justice. aka it biting you, it will face consequences . how dare it.
had severe oekaki art block for a while, slowly trying to get back to doing comms- please let me know if i owe you art in case i forgot!! <3

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosebleeds » Fri May 24, 2024 1:43 am

That is so awful 😭 I am honestly terrified of hornets/wasps/bees because I'm allergic to so many things. I don't know if I'm allergic to them too.
On another note, how is star stable? I've contemplated playing it. If I do get it can we be friends on said game?
Nosebleeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri May 24, 2024 1:28 pm

Kayara wrote:That insect is not a girls girl

Also which horses did you get?

no istg these freaking wasps are evil i hate them they're so violent

i got the cremello lusitano and the gen 1.5 black TB, i really love the lusitano!! she's already level 9, i can't stop riding her xD sooo pretty <3 i'm gonna buy some sc and get a shire too i think, maybe the palomino sabino gypsy vanner
(image credit: sso database)
ImageImage
COOLDOGOOO wrote:omg bliss!!! im so sorry to hear that omggg

i really hope that it heals soon and tbh im not one to like killing or injuring anything really but i sorta do hope that the yellow jacket faces justice. aka it biting you, it will face consequences . how dare it.

honestly it doesn't hurt at all now, but when i walk my bum does hurt a little there, like it aches. but that might just be muscle aches from baseball xD i hope it does too. i'm not one to kill insects needlessly but wasps are so freaking mean and territorial. like this is MY house

Nosebleeds wrote:That is so awful 😭 I am honestly terrified of hornets/wasps/bees because I'm allergic to so many things. I don't know if I'm allergic to them too.
On another note, how is star stable? I've contemplated playing it. If I do get it can we be friends on said game?

I KNOW RIGHT?? i'm so scared of them, even though i'm not allergic. i was actually thinking of getting stung earlier when i first saw it and i was literally shaking. i hate getting stung, it's genuinely so scary because the pain is so bright and it throbs and you don't know when it'll stop. but the zinc helped immensely, i think.
tbh sso is ok, it used to be a lot better when i first started around 8 years ago but that might be nostalgia talking. if you get lifetime (~$75) you'll have about 1.5 years of consistent playtime, at least when i first got it. the lore is really good but they've changed a lot since i first started. the horses look pretty good imo too :) one thing is that sso is very money hungry and inflation has really wrecked the economy on there. one outfit can cost around 1000 SC which is ~$30 without discounts unless you buy it with jorvik shillings (the free currency). i would totally recommend it and would love to be friends, though i only log on sometimes x)
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me