Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

fashion star fillies !!! by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

fashion star fillies !!!

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 11:31 am

GUYS. ok i have been wanting to make this post for a few days. i cannot be the only person on this site who knows of fashion star fillies. they were produced by kenner in the 1980s and were absolutely gorgeous. it kills me that kenner dropped the line. they seem to be quite a niche thing, most of the sources i have for them were last updated in the early 2000s :<

i've had em on my pinterest boards for a while because i like to collect horse figurines. they're super rare and decently expensive for a good condition one so i was FLOORED when i saw one for $1 at my local thrift store. she's... been through a lot and had at least one major haircut, but she's still really pretty and has decent hair. but these horses are gorgeous. let me show you all some pictures. i got darci (the first one)

and that's just some of them ;0; find the rest here, this website is SO useful

it's crazy to me because i've never seen any other art for them, so it's possible that i've just created the only piece of fanart for them ever uploaded to the internet :P
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fashion star fillies !!!

Postby impey » Mon May 13, 2024 11:32 am

OMG these are beautiful dolls!! i want some now.... congrats on (perhaps) being the first fanartist!! now off to ebay~

van || she/it || adult
toyhouse
artfight
impey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 am

impey wrote:OMG these are beautiful dolls!! i want some now.... congrats on (perhaps) being the first fanartist!! now off to ebay~

I KNOW RIGHT??! they're so underappreciated, and are some of the prettiest dolls i've ever seen!! and thank you!! lol that's so real i need to get off of ebay >< also congratulations, i think this was your 100th post and i'm honoured that it was on my drawing xD
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hypomania » Mon May 13, 2024 11:36 am

i feel like i just got a deep memory unlocked seeing those
𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺──────────★★★
Spook. She/her.
Your Biggest Fan :)
-───── trade thread seeking art ─-
Hypomania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 11:47 am

Hypomania wrote:i feel like i just got a deep memory unlocked seeing those

i'm happy to give you a blast from the past xD :D i wish i were alive while these guys were thriving lol i'd buy em all
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 am

O.O I saw one of these in the thrift store last month, I don’t like collectibles very much and I didn’t think it was worth much. Now I am wondering if I can ever find it again. Hopefully I can.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 11:56 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:O.O I saw one of these in the thrift store last month, I don’t like collectibles very much and I didn’t think it was worth much. Now I am wondering if I can ever find it again. Hopefully I can.

hawkie i'm telling you RIGHT NOW. GO GET IT. GO GOGOOGOGOGOGOGO. i will pay u for it man
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 13, 2024 1:59 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:0o0 I might have one! I’m going to search the entire house and the property nooooooooow!!!!!!

Edit: I found some fan art, but yours might still be one of the first

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmillieduboisart.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F651487674652327936%2Fjoelle-from-fashion-star-fillies&psig=AOvVaw2BASXqp1CZST1ihCifpOlc&ust=1715647031584000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCLi5hbixiYYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

YES GOGOGOGO SOLDIER!! and woah omg?? that's so flippin cute >< i'm so honoured to be one of the first fan artists tho xD
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm

Wow, still continuing the search, but, wow. These are really expensive… I’m seeing if I can buy any and I saw one going for 700$… impulse spending activating… NOOOOOOOO, YOU CANT!!!! I am literally screaming at myself lol… I might start collecting these! Still on the search, I’ll Pm You if I find it.
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Mon May 13, 2024 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me