Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Boba pup sketches + lore by boolif

Based on Click to view
Artist boolif [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boba pup sketches + lore

Postby boolif » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:01 am

just some silly sketches of my silly boys<3 (both designs by lizardgod on cs)

whats a boba pup, and how does one happen? well it wasnt on purpose thats for sure. an innocent and unknowing man, called Javi, was experimenting with new ingrediants for his boba shop. he had been sold a mysterious sparkly powder said to be a great for presentation and taste. even though it wasnt toxic to animals, the seller had still told him to keep it far away from his dogs. the ingrediant became a favorite add on for his costumers and his shop had been growing! one day one of his friends was babysitting his dogs in the shop. the friend, named Nick, decided he wanted to make himself a few (BOBA) drinks. he hadnt tried any of the shimmer sparkles, on accident he used three time the normal amount. after he finished the drinks he went and sent them on a booth table and went back into the kitchen to clean up what he had used. but the dogs had stayed by the booth. once nick had left them alone they jumped onto the seats and tried drinking the drinks. nick returned shortly after, scolding them for ruining his drinks. he decided to give up on the boba for now and played with them the rest of the time. later that night after Javi had returned and took his dogs home he noticed their coats looked odd. they looked like they were almost glowing, but that was impossible so he shrugged it off thinking nick must've bought some new products for their coats. when he woke up the next day he was scared to find his normal dogs had turned into a strange living boba drink dog! and now here they are. despite the coats appearing as glass its still soft like fur just now transparent. as for their organs and such they are still there just completely hidden by the "drink" portion.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boba pup sketches + lore

Postby lizardgod » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:36 am

AHHHHH LOOK AT THEM!! I love love love the lore you came up with!!

I set my wings on fire
xLizard - it/they - adult
always looking for trades
Signature
Wings

lizardgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boba pup sketches + lore

Postby boolif » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 am

lizardgod wrote:AHHHHH LOOK AT THEM!! I love love love the lore you came up with!!

thank you!! i thought itd be nice to just have a silly story for their creation (i cant traumatize just a puppy). i actually have a story with Javi and Nick (and the unmentioned Falor) already and thought itd be a good fit to give them some special puppers! i still havent really come up with names for the pups yet but im working on it (i named my whale shark plushie mr. sharkie and thats abt how creative i am with names)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me