Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

first pets by Lierre

Artist Lierre [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first pets

Postby Lierre » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:04 pm

started writing a zine last night about cs and some of my special pets and it inspired me to draw the pets i consider my firsts!

my first pet ever is rex! he was a gift from a dear friend ~20 minutes after i joined the site :} he was named rex already by my friend but i of course added the additional info in the name and i don’t have the heart to remove it haha
Pet's name: Rex(first pet)(NEFT)

next was eclipsar, my first pet i adopted which took some digging to figure out! i adopted him and a few others later that night after cs rollover i’m pretty sure. i didn’t realize that you should adopt the max amount of pets yet so it was easy to just check all my species groups to see who had the earliest adoption time. as for the name… i’m not too sure what happened there… the other pets i adopted at the same time got warrior cat style names so who knows why this guy got a mistype of eclipse(i think?) that never got corrected or capitalized (and never will be!!!!)
Pet's name: eclipsar

last is bubbles! my very first pound pet and focus of my biggest goal on cs…. collecting all her relatives(including littermates of direct relations) anddddd i will probably never actually finish whoops!! but i did get the entire direct line of 1st->2nd->3rd gen! it only took me less than a year thanks to an extremely lucky december 18th pull that i was able to trade for a bunch of pets i really wanted
Pet's name: Bubbles♥

oekaki is such a fight to use on the ipad but i can’t help but have fun with the restrictions and i kinda love the messy quality LOL anyways!! thanks for reading if you made it this far! maybe when/if i finish the zine i’ll post a digital version in the forums!
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first pets

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 am

woah this is awesome ! i love the sticker feel and how the background looks so glittery <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first pets

Postby Lierre » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:23 am

thank you! i was definitely going for that sticker sheet feel!
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me