Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

my cats by DiopsideDove

Artist DiopsideDove [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

my cats

Postby DiopsideDove » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:39 am

lineless practice woohoo

my cats' adoption story is one of those "this is my house, but this is not my cat" stories. they.. pretty much just showed up on the back porch one day and refused to leave.

the black cat's name is midnight, and her hobbies include shredding toy mice, shredding carpets, getting stuck behind furniture, and disappearing. she's a bit smaller than the average cat for some reason that I'm not really sure of, and sometimes she appears in rooms without anybody's knowledge of her entering. one time she carried an unripe walnut inside the house and placed it on the left side of the second step of the staircase.

the other cat's name is fuzzball, and he.. is not incredibly intelligent. one time he fell into the fish tank (he and the fish were all okay; he was trying to walk on the lid), and another time he accidentally rolled down the previously-mentioned staircase. he also smells bad. his hobbies include destroying cat trees, stealing pepperoni and putting it under the couch, demanding attention, and sleeping in places that really should not be slept in. he is very large and fluffy, and I think he's a maine coon mix.

also, they both have a strange obsession with one specific air conditioner.

♪ hello!! my name is oliver

♫ I like flatworms and leeches

♥ I'm an aspiring artist/writer
☆ (not incredibly good at it
☾ but I keep trying)

→ any pronouns are fine
☠ but I mainly refer to
♪ myself with he/him

♫ thanks for dropping by
♪ have a nice day/night!! :]

DiopsideDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my cats

Postby s u n f l o w e r. » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:43 am

this is too cute! i love the story behind this. they definitely chose you.

also, love that fuzzball steals pepperoni and hides it under the couch, what an interesting little habit.
s u n f l o w e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me