My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1617

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:41 am

Username: ~ArokaiR*Rokujo~
Cat Name: Tawnystep
Clan: Cavernclan
Prompt:
Life always seems to be going a little too quickly. Everything, for that matter, does.
Bees buzzing about like mad, flies zipping past your ears, beetles scurrying across logs-
it is all simply too much, far too fast.
Tawnystep Believes in the simple things of life. Things bust be approached slowly and carefully, with the utmost of calculation prior to your actions, hence why her eye is drawn constantly to the humble praying mantis.
With it's delicate forelegs and slow stalking maneuvers, it's excellent vision and top notch camouflage, the little beastie is truly one worthy of her admirations. She tries, in everyday life, to make like a mantis and keep agile.
The praying mantis can turn it's head 180 degrees to keep an eye on their surroundings, and this in and of itself is a phenomenal reminder to keep an eye out for selener betrayal. The praying mantis is an absolutely formidable foe, and despite her small stature Tawnystep hopes to be one too! And all of this, is why mantids are her favourite bug. Particularly orchid mantids- so pretty!

[ 181/200 ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:02 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Stormyamber
Rank: Life-Queen (Or Life-King, he doesn't have a preference)
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: a Picasso Moth! He loves the intricate details and enjoys the symbolism of being unique among the unique. (There are many kinds of butterflies, but there are still unique ones among them)
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Username: nio
    Cat Name: Rolypoly
    Clan: bayguild
    Prompt: roly poly :) she likes them so much she named herself after them
Last edited by nio on Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Waspbite
Clan: Clan of Eternal Sun
Prompt:

Though the desert seems like a barren wasteland, plenty of life can be found if one chooses to look hard enough at what is around them. And of those creatures, none is more alluring to Waspbite than the Tarantula Hawk wasp.

Though the rest of the Clan is frightened of them—and for good reason, considering their sting is one of the most dangerous things one can experience—Waspbite has always been entranced by them. Iridescent pieces of the night sky fallen to earth, with stunning orange wings brighter than Waspbite could ever remember. And they never stung, not really, not unless one attacked first. Waspbite had learned that a long time ago, and though the memory always sent a chill of remembered terror and pain through his fur, he never could stop watching them—from a safe distance, of course.

And so when he came back to the Clan with their liminals, he already had a name in mind. He didn't want to be Dot anymore. He was tired of being a soft, meek ex-kittypet whom everyone was always all too eager to trample on.

He wanted to defend himself, too.

[192 words]

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:56 pm

Username: Gasparluna844
Cat Name: Silksong
Clan: Lunarclan
Prompt:

She loved them and they loved her, those white, fluffy little bugs that always seemed to cling to her no matter what.

What were they called again?... Oh, right, the twolegs called them "silk moths"... Honestly? At first she really wasn't that fond of them, they constantly flew around her and for as much as she tried to swat them away with her paws, they weren't scared or discouraged from circling her space but at least they learned to keep a respectable distance from her, which she was very thankful for.

It was a peculiar moment of realization that made them grow closer, Misty was just grooming herself when she saw it, the moths were... Grooming themselves too? They could do that? Huh... Maybe they're more special than she thought... She picked one up with her paw and observed it, then she looked at the other moths, they too, were taking care of themselves... She chuckled, perhaps they're the cats of the insect world?

She was always surrounded by them, they aren't even all that annoying actually... She usually hums to them, they seem to enjoy it, it's a silly thought but... she'd like to be named after them.

[199 words]
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:14 pm

Username: Shuurock
Cat Name: Butterfly’s Flutter
Clan: The Pride
Prompt:
With a name like Butterfly, one would think her namesake would fall among her favorite insects, but they’d be wrong. It was, in fact, the noble beetle that that called to the cat. Certainly there was nothing wrong with the beauty of butterflies, that was actually a quality she admired in her favoured specimen, but there as something so blind about their vanity that she couldn’t wrap her interest around. The reason she preferred the hardier bug was for their ability to be beautiful as well as hardworking, they had long legs that they used to climb, wings that they used to forage, gorgeous patterns that they used for defense, and a mind unlike any other insect she’d laid eyes upon. Butterflies, on the other hand, we’re to her senselessly pretty, all beauty and no brains. As far as Butterfly was concerned, the inner beauty of a beetle was far more astounding than anything she could ever see with her eyes.
(161 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Username: wildsight
      Cat Name: cricketchirp
      Clan: kingdom of khafra
      Prompt:

Cricketchirp's favorite bug would have to be the mighty ant. Perhaps such could be deemed a biased choice due to the name once being harbored by her brother, but truly such only makes her admire them even further, as such a choice fit the tom quite well. Ants, though small, are intelligent creatures who seem to know nothing of the words 'quit' or 'give up.' For a being of such a size, they are overly strong and adaptable, forever finding another way to make it through life for the well-being of the colony. Cricketchirp is sure that there are probably a bad apple or two among the bunch every now and then, but when it comes down to the safety of their home, they won't hesitate to attack the largest of creatures among the clan, proving their bravery and resilience. If such a nature isn't worthy to be deemed warrior-like, than what is, truely?
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Username: werepickle
Cat Name: Lionthroat
Clan: Mottlewalker Rogues
Prompt: Lionthroat adored the Hercules Bettle. She was in awe on the big beetles and admired the strength the had. Lionthroat was well aware the beetles could pack a pinch so she did her best not to disturb them. Over the years Lionthroat discovered if the beetles got disturb in anyway they'd up making a weird huffing sound, which made Lionheart love them even more.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me