Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fox Closed Species - Interest Check/OTA by LavenderRain

Artist LavenderRain [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fox Closed Species - Interest Check/OTA

Postby LavenderRain » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:10 pm

Soooo I wanted to making some lines? xD

Inspiration
Ended up with these guys! They aren't really baced on any particular animal, but they are a bit similar to foxes I suppose. I took alot of inspiration from Lambicorns, as I really love how ketsup and kittiehh did them!

Species Lore?
Their lore will be up to whoever buys them (should they sell), but some things I was thinking of when making them is; They come in 3 different variants based on the biome they are in, Temperate (the one in the drawing), Snowy, and Desert (see pictures below). each variants has traits unique to it, such as Windswept ears for the Desert, Fluffy fur for the Snowy, and Dragon fox tail for the temperate. Either this could be past lore, or it could be a staple, where pure-bred variants only have their biome traits, and only hybrids or cross breeds can mix them. Ultimately its up to the owners though! ^^

Features
These lines come with 23 traits/edits, - Ribbon, Bat wings, Feathered wings, Fairy wings, Mini fox ears, Windswept ears, Cloud ears, Halo, Big horns, Curved horns, Small horns, Dreamy eyes, Fox eyes, Bone eyes, Temperate fur, Snowy fur, Desert fur, Bird claws (wip), Big paws (wip), Cat tail, Dragon fox tail, Thread tail, and Cloud tail. They also have color swatches and a face reference, with some other traits as wip (may or may not be added), such as Insect wings, Royal collar, and Stub tail. Please feel free to suggest new trait to add! :>

Price
I have really no idea what to price these at, especially as they are still quite a wip (only the eyes have been colored), so it's very much an OTA!

I will accept - USD, C$, Art?, Pets (Rare+ only), Characters? (very picky), valid Lambicorn items? (such as LC)

Pictures
Desert Variant + mini horns

Snowy Variant + halo

Temperate Variant + feathered wings, curved horns, big horns, ribbon, cat tail
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery