Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Seed #6 has sprouted! - R. 'Scentimental' - Floral Lep by Felsic_Canis

Based on Click to view
Artist Felsic_Canis [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 14 hours
Drawing sessions 7
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seed #6 has sprouted! - R. 'Scentimental' - Floral Lep

Postby Felsic_Canis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:23 am

The seed has grown into a Speckled Rose doggo (Rosa 'Scentimental')!

LEARN ABOUT THE CHARACTER BELOW!

Thank you for colouring the seed! I hope you like your doggo!
i apologise for the massive delays, i had this guy almost ready for a while now actually, just having the colouring and shading left, but have been super focused on school and my paid adopts lately, but rest assured i havent forgotten about these floral leporehond seeds!

As always, make sure you claim him within 2 weeks, thanks!

INFO/BIO
(Character personality is just an example, and can be used if you would like, or you can make up your own! However, the species, but not sex nor age, are all set and may not be changed except through character development if you wish to do that. ((Except the species may NOT be changed obvi)))

Species: Flower (red Speckled Rose)/Floral Leporehond
Sex: Male or female or whatever

Personality: Quiet yet bold, Rosa (aka, Speckle or whatever else they should go by,) is sweet and considerate, and goes out of his way to show it through actions rather than words. If you find him cuddling up to you in the cold, hugging you after not meeting up in a whole day, or grasping your hands or shoulders when she has big news to share, then you are a good friend of his. Best friends can often receive gifts of frequent hugs and back pats (a strong bonding activity leporehonds take part in,) and random gifts of moss and fertile soil dinners. Bear in mind- they are very physical with their kindness, which can be VERY offputting to acquaintances. This is why, despite his friendliness, Rosa only has a select few friends, and even less close ones. Also likely because, in the winter when trying to share warmth by huddling against someone, she often accidentally pricks said someone with her back spines. Because so many are offput by his physical nature, he has resorted to more subtle displays of friendliness by learning how to be less strong with his expressions of friendship. They try to settle for just a smile or occasional hug, but it is damn hard for them.

Because roses in real life grow on bushes, Rose Leporehonds are considered bush or cluster-oriented leps and almost always grow up and live around the same other Rose leps throughout their whole lives, with few exceptions. Rosa is the exception, but not willingly. Long story short, he doesnt live near or around his family at all, and because many other floral leps are also very very flock or bush/cluster-oriented, making it hard for them to accept a random flock or bush/cluster-lep into their social circle. Which is why Rosa usually has way better luck befriending solitary floral leps that still enjoy group living, such as Sunflowers, some Poppies, some Tulips, Sweetpeas, etc.
Last edited by Felsic_Canis on Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously ObsidianAPearlyWolf

I am an adult!
I am busy working on videos, family stuff, etc. Please consider supporting me through commissions! Thank you all for your encouragement.
'Afternoon!
My birthday is June 11th! c;
─══╥═══╥═══╥════╥═══╥═══╥══─
G i r l You can call me, Felsic, Laura, or
Ob!AmbivertLazy-perfectioniststoopid
─══╨═══╨═══╨════╨═══╨═══╨══─
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
(WaCkY animations made by me!)
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seed #6 has sprouted! - R. 'Scentimental' - Floral Lep

Postby zenisiti » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:15 am

uH WOW
thank you so much, they look amazing, love the design so much?!
no worries in the wait, it was worth it!!

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seed #6 has sprouted! - R. 'Scentimental' - Floral Lep

Postby Felsic_Canis » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 am

Zenisiti wrote:uH WOW
thank you so much, they look amazing, love the design so much?!
no worries in the wait, it was worth it!!

TYSM!! im super happy you like itt!!!
Previously ObsidianAPearlyWolf

I am an adult!
I am busy working on videos, family stuff, etc. Please consider supporting me through commissions! Thank you all for your encouragement.
'Afternoon!
My birthday is June 11th! c;
─══╥═══╥═══╥════╥═══╥═══╥══─
G i r l You can call me, Felsic, Laura, or
Ob!AmbivertLazy-perfectioniststoopid
─══╨═══╨═══╨════╨═══╨═══╨══─
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
(WaCkY animations made by me!)
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets