Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

tribute to tasha by writing-with-a-spark

Artist writing-with-a-spark [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

tribute to tasha

Postby writing-with-a-spark » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 pm

THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO TASHE, MY OLD TABBY, SNUGGLE CAT, WHO LOST HER LIFE TO CANCER

she had the most snuggling nature.

she would sit with you for hours, smooching and purring. her meow was more of an 'eeooow'. she was skinny, ran your hand down her back and you could fell the kincks in her spine, but she was a healthy build. she was healthy, until her scat in the litter box started turning green. sarah (my step mum, and owner of tasha) took her to the vet. they couldnt tell at first. after a while , they took her back and found out she had cancer. sarah didnt want to put her down, but couldnt aford the treatment, so she let her live for a wile, all the while me praying she would some how save herself from the dooming disease. eventualy, sarah gave into her old friends problems. i hadnt found out, till one day i asked when she was going to put her down. "i didnt want to tell you yet, but we allready have" was my reply. tears started slowly trickling down my cheek and i sat by her favorite sleeping place for two days. sarah thought i was angry at her for putting her down, but i was fine with her, it was natures fault. before tasha was gone, and i knew she soon would be, i cut off some of her fur and put it in a little capsual, and had one of those emotional "good bye i love you forever" talks with her, it turned out to be the last time i saw her
don't click this link... <<<go on, i know you want to
Pet's name: Torry
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
writing-with-a-spark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tribute to tasha

Postby WizardCat » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 am

Aww, I'm so sorry! :cry:
Pet's name: ❤ Zephyr ❤
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I'm back on CS! I pretty much regret every single thing I did on this website when I was younger, so please forgive me for everything embarrassing. :/

Come talk to me about theatre, if you'd like!
WizardCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me