Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf Eye by Cyanea

Artist Cyanea [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Wolf Eye

Postby Cyanea » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am

Yupp, title says it all. I used a mouse so, sorry if it's bad! Just a quickie, but let me know what you think ^-^
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Eye

Postby seep5 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 pm

HOW DO YOU GET IT TO LOOK SO REAL THATS AMASING
seep5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticat » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 pm

i do all mine with a mouse.. im waiting form my tablet to arrive! tell u the truth.. id have to say im actually better with the mouse.. :o
ImageImageImage
Mysticat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trish the Stalker » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 am

I used to use a mouse all the time. Adjusting to a tablet is almost difficult after all that practice with a mouse. I personally think it makes you a better artist to be able to do that with just a mouse, anyone can use a tablet XD
Trish the Stalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 am

Trish the Stalker wrote:I used to use a mouse all the time. Adjusting to a tablet is almost difficult after all that practice with a mouse. I personally think it makes you a better artist to be able to do that with just a mouse, anyone can use a tablet XD

You havnt seen my friends attempt to use my tablet before it broke x3 They are actually pretty hard to use.

I love the eye :3 I thought it was a crow at first because of the end points x3

EDIT:
I see you edited it :3 Better, sorry if I sounded mean or anything, by the way x,x
Last edited by Icesky on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎"

ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akatala » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Icesky wrote:
Trish the Stalker wrote:I used to use a mouse all the time. Adjusting to a tablet is almost difficult after all that practice with a mouse. I personally think it makes you a better artist to be able to do that with just a mouse, anyone can use a tablet XD

You havnt seen my friends attempt to use my tablet before it broke x3 They are actually pretty hard to use.

I love the eye :3 I thought it was a crow at first because of the end points x3

I have to second that statement. I've had my tablet for a year and I'm STILL trying to figure out how to draw as well with it as I do with a regular pencil and a sheet of printer paper. :| I honestly do better straight digital work on this oekaki than I do in Photoshop, Paint.net, and Gimp.
ImageImage

<3 Erikk & Akatala <3
Happy Holidays
From Our Family To Yours!
Akatala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for the comments, guys :D
Yeah, I've never owned a tablet, or even seen one :lol: drawing with a mouse frustrates me to no end, so I usually just stick to graphite and paper XD
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me