Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: fox fletchaaarr

Postby UnicornTamer » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:54 am

So, I clicked on the link provided, and I totally got sucked into your story world and I WANT TO KNOW MORE.

I love Fox and his brother.

Fangirling over something I barely know nothing about. :p

Anyways, awesome work!
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W0LF » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:17 pm

Deatils.
I like this :)

W0LF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retro » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:21 am

winx wrote:I think this character deserves their own animated movie. Your art style is awesome!

W0LF wrote:Deatils.
I like this :)

thank you both so so much πŸ’–
also @winx thats really fun to think abt!! i wonder what a movie starring fox would be called lol

UnicornTamer wrote:So, I clicked on the link provided, and I totally got sucked into your story world and I WANT TO KNOW MORE.

I love Fox and his brother.

Fangirling over something I barely know nothing about. :p

Anyways, awesome work!

THANK YOUU omg this made my day πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ’–
i do the same thing with other ppls ocs ALL the time so ik exactly how you feel
hiii im clo :D i love skateboarding,
drawing, and watching cartoonsπŸ€™
she / her | college |i listoi | imy art
Imagex

Image Image Image
Image Image iImage
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gangle » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:06 pm

Omggg i love your style so much
gangle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortuary » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:55 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME this is incredible I don't know how you do it - I'm so impressed by how well you integrate characters in the backgrounds you draw, they have such a clear presence/physicality within the environment, and the composition here? Chef's kiss
──────────────────────────────────────
Gabe β™₯ he/him ♣ art ♦ amphipod fanclub β™  Trades
──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt by Osamu Tezuka!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*splat*
Mortuary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retro » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:45 am

smellyleg wrote:Omggg i love your style so much

thank you!
Mortuary wrote:ARE YOU KIDDING ME this is incredible I don't know how you do it - I'm so impressed by how well you integrate characters in the backgrounds you draw, they have such a clear presence/physicality within the environment, and the composition here? Chef's kiss

ERGRGEGG THANK YOU SM!!! im a huge fan of your stuff
hiii im clo :D i love skateboarding,
drawing, and watching cartoonsπŸ€™
she / her | college |i listoi | imy art
Imagex

Image Image Image
Image Image iImage
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery