Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

place blocks with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:03 pm

riverotter wrote:so ;; what version are you planning on using for the server? and will it be static or update as new versions are released

1.20.1, probably. 1.20.2 is a pretty minor update and 1.20.1 has been out long enough most plugins / etc have updated to it. i would like to update it for major versions, but it'd depend on when they release and i would also have to wait for everything the server relies on to update. if the world was due for a restart it'd be updated as soon as everything was ready, but otherwise we might be waiting since i can't guarantee plugins wouldn't require me wiping everyone's player data anyway to also update.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: place blocks with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:02 am

i understand if you would rather not have the mod, but would you ever be interested in including the simple voice chat mod? i haven't played on a server with it before, and if you decide to link the server on chickensmoothie it wouldn't be allowed until the link is removed from cs (cs doesn't allow voicechats to be linked to the website) but i think it would be a fun option to have, and the proximity voice chat and push to talk features would work well for those who don't want to chat using voice! like when I'm feeling super anxious abt VCs like i normally am lol I totally get if you only want plugins and no mods!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: place blocks with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:41 am

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:i understand if you would rather not have the mod, but would you ever be interested in including the simple voice chat mod? i haven't played on a server with it before, and if you decide to link the server on chickensmoothie it wouldn't be allowed until the link is removed from cs (cs doesn't allow voicechats to be linked to the website) but i think it would be a fun option to have, and the proximity voice chat and push to talk features would work well for those who don't want to chat using voice! like when I'm feeling super anxious abt VCs like i normally am lol I totally get if you only want plugins and no mods!

unfortunately i couldn't because i plan on this being a (semi) public server, and mods and plugins cant be mixed together (although i think i remember seeing a plugin version of svc). HOWEVER i had plans for a modded server if i had a surplus in funding,,, i had already been debating whether or not that one would be directly linked to give people more freedom, since modded servers typically are a bit more looser in rules and rely more on a trust system as there aren't really moderation mods; those are usually more of a plugin thing.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me