ID#206 (Owned!) by Season of the Star

Based on Click to view
Artist Season of the Star [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ID#206 (Owned!)

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 am

This is for *~sinfullrose~* for giving me so many wishlist pets that I had to give them a custom.
[url]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=7599628] View trade here[/url]

Your name: *~sinfullrose~*
Element:earth
Your Personality:Usually pretty happy and hyper but sometimes kinda bored and alone and also have a bit of a temper
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ID#206 (Owned!)

Postby ClosedAccount » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 am

thanks season!
quitting, so if you want anything I’ve got (pets, cs species characters, items), let me know
ClosedAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 am

No problem.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mk4391 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 pm

feeds it ice cream
mk4391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mk4391 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 pm

holds it
mk4391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 am

Thank you, Thorissa.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 am

Levelup:

Your orb now has slit apart in a flash of light. A small creature the size of a newborn kitten sits there. It instantly starts digging into the soft ground beneath it, making many tunnels within seconds. It's tail never bends and a small light leads it's way through the tunnels.
It loves to burrow in your pocket and sleep there during the day. At night it is playful and full of energy. It easily becomes bored but entertains itself and you by making it's light spark.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClosedAccount » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:32 am

yay! haha i like it......actually i love it cause it does sound a good bit like me
quitting, so if you want anything I’ve got (pets, cs species characters, items), let me know
ClosedAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 am

XD That's good. I try to make everyone's pet like their owners in some way.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClosedAccount » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am

I see that :) and you do a pretty good job of it too
ClosedAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me