Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #524 // The Giver

Postby lilpupin » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:57 am

UNIque fluffy pawed lambicorn
{Completely customized UNIque lambie}

Itemless ref:

This is a lambie who loves giving gifts is ready to be the life of the lambie party!
Looks like she has a little something with many friends in mind and is hoping to go home with a new friend.

In order to win this lambicorn tell me about their favorite present that they have either given or recieved.
One art piece allowed- no word limit

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 5/4⭐︎
Code: Select all
Lambicorn name:

Last edited by lilpupin on Wed May 01, 2024 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #524 // The Giver

Postby lil667 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 am

Lambicorn name: Phillip
Prompt: wip (I really hope I remember)

╔═════════════════════════╗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello! I'm Lil/lil667
I am currently into
Disney Stuff
Miraculous Ladybug
P.S. Lilpupin is my sister!
╚═════════════════════════╝

lil667

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:29 am

Lambicorn Name
Euphemia

Heart's Desire
Euphemia, the Great Giver - a figure of legend. Lambies say that if you visit her on your birthday, she will search your heart for your fondest birthday wish, and it will be granted to you. In the beginning, few would make the journey. The path was perilous - through twisting mountains, deep dark forests, and over raging rivers. A great quest was undertaken by those brave enough to risk it, known as the Birthday Quest. But as time went on, technology and magic evolved. In present day, there is no need for such a treacherous trip. A lambicorn can simply hail an airship or conjure a teleportation spell, and appear a in Euphemia's palace of wishes in the blink of an eye.

What used to be one visitor per day multiplied into tens, hundreds, and eventually, thousands. Euphemia's free time dwindled before her eyes, until her duties consumed every hour of her life. But she loved making other lambies happy, and what could make someone happier than giving them their greatest birthday wish? So she gave away pieces of herself, until there was almost nothing left.

One lambicorn had been visiting her since he was born - a demielder named Alfie. When December 3rd rolled around, the festive jerboa-esque lambie arrived once again to claim his birthday wish. But what he saw was not the spritely elder filled with joy Euphemia once was. Her face was haggard, her fur dulling from stress. She greeted him with a tired smile, and asked him to search his heart for his fondest birthday wish, as she always did. But all Alfie could think about was how tired she was - and how much she yearned for a break. His own magic began to activate. He peered into her heart, and saw her deepest desire - rest. She wanted - no, needed to rest. But he also saw the guilt bubbling up inside as she entertained the prospect. If she wasn't here to grant birthday wishes, then who would? She couldn't bear to disappoint the lambicorns she cared so fondly for. So he became her mirror.

Euphemia was shocked when she discovered what Alfie's birthday wish was - for her to get some rest and relaxation. But she didn't know how to provide such a gift. Her job was too important. That was when Alfie stepped in. He offered to take over Euphemia's duties for as long as she needed him to. Euphemia was so touched that she almost cried. Every excuse as to why she couldn't take a break was met with a gentle assurance that he could take care of everything. The two had similar powers, after all - the only difference was how often they were used. Alfie used his abilities to give the perfect Wintertide gifts to everyone. But Wintertide only came around once a year, and Euphemia had to use hers every day. When he explained that he had job much like hers with a far shorter timeframe, Euphemia finally accepted his proposition.

Ever since then, Alfie has offered to cover for her any time she feels like she needs a break. Thus, Euphemia received the gift of self-care, but more importantly... the gift of a true friend.

WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Sun May 05, 2024 3:15 pm

WitchHazel, Euphemia is, obviously, yours! This story is so cute and charming and you already know my heart melted over your drawing of this poor elder. I’m very happy to send her off to her new home with a new friend,,

WitchHazel wrote:
Lambicorn Name
Euphemia

Heart's Desire-snip-
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon May 06, 2024 3:07 pm

Tysm!! <3
May I please be added?
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue May 07, 2024 8:37 am

Whoops, knew I was forgetting something,,
Added!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups