Flora Pup #05 🌱 by Nyarlathotep|Nathan

Based on Click to view
Artist Nyarlathotep|Nathan [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flora Pup #05 🌱

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:40 am

Nyarlathotep|Nathan wrote:All flora pups must have a flower.

Common
🌱 Ear leaf (fan palm)
🌱 Purebred - Great Dane
🌱 Assecories - gold choker
🌱 Expression edit

Uncommon
🌱 Size - XL

Rare
🌱 No flower

One of my favorites so far to be honest! To adopt this strong independent pup show me pictures of your favorite AND your least favorite plant (that hopefully comes with a flower lol) you can also suggest other dog breeds for more floras in the future!
Last edited by Nyarlathotep|Nathan on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be KyotoKyoto ♥
ImageImageImageImage
Discord: nyarlathotep.nathan
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flora Pup #05 🌱

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:46 am

I love sundews and carnivorous plants! I don’t have a least favorite! I love this puper!
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:49 am

omg i love great danes !! <3 and this fella is so cute omgg <3

for suggestion in breeds, id love to see a husky/gsd, and border collie would be awesome!

i adore roses but i really love those star-shaped species (starflower bulbs apparently)
credit

to be fair i dont really look at flowers all that much and i find them all fascinating! but i have a slight fear of carnivorous plants... especially after reading the poison jungle of wof lol <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:54 am

COOLDOGOOO wrote:to be fair i dont really look at flowers all that much and i find them all fascinating! but i have a slight fear of carnivorous plants... especially after reading the poison jungle of wof lol <33

There actually really small and Some have healing properties. There also not very strong (if your woried about getn’ stuck)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:56 am

How gorgeous!! <3

It’s impossible to pick a favorite, but I love Albo Variegata Monstera or Forget-Me-Nots. I don’t really have a least favorite but the Bradford’s Pear Tree might be it because they’re rather stinky… they’re pretty though!

For breeds, I’d suggest a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Norwegian Lundehund, orr Lagotto Romagnolo!!
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:58 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:
COOLDOGOOO wrote:to be fair i dont really look at flowers all that much and i find them all fascinating! but i have a slight fear of carnivorous plants... especially after reading the poison jungle of wof lol <33

There actually really small and Some have healing properties. There also not very strong (if your woried about getn’ stuck)

oh! i actually had no idea about that <33 i may actually just research them, their name seems fairly misleading in a sense lol
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 am

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    How gorgeous!! <3

It’s impossible to pick a favorite, but I love Albo Variegata Monstera or Forget-Me-Nots. I don’t really have a least favorite but the Bradford’s Pear Tree might be it because they’re rather stinky… they’re pretty though!

For breeds, I’d suggest a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Norwegian Lundehund, orr Lagotto Romagnolo!!

Seriously though why are some pretty looking flowers going around smelling like farts 😭 monsteras happen to be a favorite of mine as well! Congrats on your new pup 🌱💕

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:

I'm not sure about it but I think most die after the effort of "eating" bugs and such as well, poor little guys :(( very cool though!
I used to be KyotoKyoto ♥
ImageImageImageImage
Discord: nyarlathotep.nathan
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me