A Charcoal Mottled Tabby Tom
With Blue Eyes

Personality

Adventurous
Skills

Dream Shaper
Elegance

TO ADOPT THIS CAT:
This cat was a murderer in a previous life.
Were their crimes justifiable?
Did their crimes cause any good in their clan?
Tell me about this in 250 words or more.
Please include a word count.

Code: Select all
[center][b][u]Entering![/u][/b]

Username & ID:
Archive: [url]link[/url]
Prompt:[/center]
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ST LCA#012

Postby kaju » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pm

Entering!

Username & ID: kaju 1082006
Archive: link
Prompt:

The young tom opened his eyes slowly, a sense of dread creeping over him. Back in the dark forest yet again. Ever since he had been apprenticed, his dreams had shifted from meaningless daydreams to vicious training sessions with a cat who claimed to be his father. He promised him strength, power, courage, and the ability to outmatch his rivals.

He sighed, rising to his paws and trekking across the damp, cold dirt. The pine trees stretched to the sky, dark and eerie. The moon and sky were coated in a strange red light, as if blood had
been spilled from above.

Following the sound of snarling and yowling, he eventually made it to the training clearing. Nearly every night he ended up here. He recognized some other apprentices and warriors from bordering Clans. Catching the eye of one, Sheeptuft, the pale tom bared his teeth at him and turned away.

Friendly.

“Ah, there you are. Come closer.”

A massive grey tabby tom beckoned him onto the rock beside him, and the young tom obeyed. His father would help him be a better warrior for his Clan, right?

Training with the dark forest takes its toll on any normal cat. Whisperingpath woke up often with aching bones and sporting fresh wounds. Eventually his mindset turned from innocent ambition to a raging violent desire.

“Whisperingpath? Hey, you there?”

The tom was broken from his thoughts by the sound of voices. He was about to go on patrol. “Yeah I’m here.” He growled. The leader of the patrol, who coincidentally was the Clan leader, Vixenstar nodded her head. “Okay. Yarrowtooth and Eelfin, you two will take the Cloudclan border. Deadleap and Juniperpaw, you two will take the Shatterclan border. I and Whisperingpath will take the furthest, Shadeclan.”

And so the group set out, each pairs peeling off to go towards where they were directed. Eventually it was just Whisperingpath and Vixenstar. The two didn’t make much conversation. Whisperingpath had grown to be an angry tom, wasting little time for conversation and friendly banter.

Vicious thoughts brewed in his head as the she-cat strode ahead. The timing had to be just perfect.

“You take that side, I’ll take this one. Make sure the scents remarked. Shadeclans been testing their limits recently.”

He nodded, his eyes narrowed, and the two parted ways. However instead of obeying, Whisperingpath slipped into a row of bushes, following Vixenstar silently.

He watched her slowly pad along the borderline, her keen eyes flickering back and forth.

“Now.”

The voice of his father.

Whisperingpath towards the end of his clan life, ended up murdering six cats. His violent acts caused a rift and waving trust between the Clan. However he took such joy in havoc, it gave him a sense of purpose. Though unjustifiable, his acts were influenced directly from his father, who took great care in shaping the young tom into a force of destruction.
Last edited by kaju on Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
previously acronymm — adult: she/they
character sales | avatar by paperflesh
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ST LCA#012

Postby ArithMedic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:19 pm

Mark :eyes:
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me