andaluz sport horses v.2 - custom barn by NoodleDOOT

Based on Click to view
Artist NoodleDOOT [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

andaluz sport horses v.2 - custom barn

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
resources !! wrote:main page --- rarity guide --- breeding barn --- auction barn --- custom barn --- archives
discord --- artist search --- trail riding --- points shop + bank

competitions: cross country & show jumping | dressage & harness pulling

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
Only artists are permitted to post here.
custom rules !! wrote:1. Customs are periodically opened up by artists for a price (can be c$, usd, etc.). These horses can be whatever you'd like within the limits of the adopt rules.
2. Artists may open customs as often as they would like as long as they have provided the two adopts per month. If it seems like customs/auctions are the only thing artists are making, this rule may change.
3. Please do not harass the artists about how long your custom will take. They should let you know a general completion date and will be completed within that time period. We all have lives outside of cs <3
4. Artists will each have their own individual custom hub and are allowed to price their customs as they see fit. Keep in mind, singular custom prices must not exceed 500c$.
5. You may only order one custom per opening unless stated otherwise by the individual artists.
6. Please do not beg artists or guilt them into taking customs, nor order customs when their slots are closed. If this appears to be happening, you will be given a warning.
7. Chimerism may not be requested for customs. This only occurs within breedings.
8. Edits are allowed and accepted for customs. Keep in mind that large, inorganic edits are not permitted such as wings, limbs/tails from other animals, etc. Items such as halters, capes, flowers, necklaces, etc. are accepted and allowed. Mane and tail edits are also allowed, as well as roman noses and dished faces. Any major line alterations are not permitted (thinning, dwarfism, etc.) If you are unsure what is allowed, please just send me a message before ordering. <3
9. Do not post your form here, but please send it directly to the artist via dms or discord.

Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andaluz custom barn - forms

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am

custom hub & forms !! wrote:Artists will each have a link to their own individual custom hubs. Feel free to look through the pages or click on the links here to be directed to them.

NoodleDOOT

This is the basic form that must be used when ordering a custom. The artists may tweak it as they see fit, so please make sure to use the one they have in their own import page.
CS Form
Code: Select all
[b]I would like to order a custom![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Rarity of Custom:[/b]
[b]Payment Type:[/b]

[b]Base Coat:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (if desired)
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]Mane & Tail Style:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]

[b]Total Price:[/b]

Discord Form
Code: Select all
**I would like to order a custom!**
**Username:**
**Stable Page:**
**Rarity of Custom:**
**Payment Type:**

**Base Coat:**
**Markings:**
**Eye Color:**
**Reference Pictures:** (if desired)
**Edits:**
**Mane & Tail Style:**
**Halter Color:**

**Total Price:**
Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noodles customs

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am

wip :3
NoodleDOOT