andaluz sport horses v.2 - breeding barn by NoodleDOOT

Based on Click to view
Artist NoodleDOOT [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

andaluz sport horses v.2 - breeding barn

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
resources !! wrote:main page --- rarity guide --- breeding barn --- auction barn --- custom barn --- archives
discord --- artist search --- trail riding --- points shop + bank

competitions: cross country & show jumping | dressage & harness pulling

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
breeding rules !! wrote:1. Andaluz Sport Horses have a total of six breeding slots. Any pairings are acceptable regardless of gender. <3

2. All breeding forms must be posted here when a breeding artist states that they are opening their slots. Please do not post a breeding if an artist's slots are not open at the time.

3. Foals will grow one week after their initial posting date. Do not pester the artist if the foal is not grown on the exact date. If it has been longer than thirty days, go ahead and send me a message so we can work something out.

4. All horses must have an updated stable page & information in order to breed. Forms will not be accepted if anything is not up to date.

5. Users may only request one breeding per opening unless stated otherwise by the artist themselves.

6. Any sort of minor line edits are not guaranteed to pass- it is up to the artist. Any accessories/custom halters are not allowed to pass, nor is any sort of mane & tail dye/body paint.

7. All rules are subject to change at any time as well as new ones being added.
Last edited by NoodleDOOT on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andaluz breeding barn - guidelines & form

Postby NoodleDOOT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am

guidelines !! wrote:- Personal breedings are allowed, but must be rolled by another artist. This breeding does not need to be posted on this thread, just let me know beforehand. <3 You may create your own breeding or ask another artist to. As long as you have fulfilled the two adopts per month, you may do as many personal breedings as you wish (within reason).

- Edits are up to you if you want to pass them or not. If anyone gives you a hard time about not passing the edits, let me know and i will give them a warning. As stated above, manes/tails/small line edits/etc. are allowed to pass. Dyes, halters, and other accessories are not allowed to pass.

- Please title all breedings as #B001-etc.

- Only accept as many breedings as you are capable of. I know we all love doing breedings, but just make sure you have the time to complete all of them within a reasonable time. <3

- Please use the following when rolling for any breeding:
Twins: Must roll a number between 1-10. If you get twins, then roll for chimeric.
Chimerism: Must roll a number between 1-5.
Somatic Mutation: Must roll a number between 1-15- this doubles if both parents have the mutation.
Heterochromia: Must roll a number between 1-20- this doubles if both parents have heterochromia.

Only use these rates when rolling genes that do not have a set genome (pangare, brindle, etc.)
Common genes: Must roll a number between 1-75.
Uncommon genes: Must roll a number between 1-50.
Rare genes: Must roll a number between 1-25.
Limited genes: Must roll a number between 1-10.

breeding form !! wrote: Please use this form, and this form only when posting for a breeding.

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to breed![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Artist Requesting:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Adopt Page of 1st Parent:[/b]
[b]Stable Page of 1st Parent:[/b]
[b]Adopt Page of 2nd Parent:[/b]
[b]Stable Page of 2nd Parent:[/b]
[b]Permissions:[/b] (if needed)
[b]Blanket Design & Halter:[/b]
[b]Mane & Tail Type:[/b]