Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 11 days
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #522 - Solar Eclipse

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:08 am

UNIque Solar Pawed Lambicorn
{UNIque Edits: main horn edit, back paws, profile edit (slightly shorter muzze), long body}
{Non-UNIque Edits: Custom- expression, claws, wing ears, leg wings, back wings, fur edit, fire mane, fire tail, tailfeathers, sparkles, leg halos, floaty solar eclipse}

The solar eclipse was super neat and I was right in the path of totality! So here, have a solar eclipse lambie!
To enter for this lambicorn, tell me about when they overcame a dark time! You may interpret this prompt however you like, as long as this lambicorn is involved! No word maximum bc word maximums stress me out lol. You may pretty up your form, and you can add one art piece if you so desire! If you do art, please specify whether the winner is allowed to use your art if you don't win <3

Edit: Timer is a horrendous liar; I left this open pretty much the whole time I was working on it on and off LMAO

⇣⇣⇣ Contest! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 4/30 at rollover to 5/1 ⭐︎
Code: Select all
[i][b]Tell me a story...[/b][/i]
Username:
Name:

WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #522 - Solar Eclipse

Postby BaachenBits » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:43 pm

WIP
Beautiful beautiful creature!!

Tell me a story...
Username: BaachenBits
Name:
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:43 pm

Tell me a story...
Username: lilpupin
Name: Lazarus
Prompt:

And I sunk down into that dark stone
That was my heart
And I sat in that grating silence
For a thousand years ten fold
And then some more
And so, there was the burning of my heart
Somewhere beyond that quiet
And I hugged it tight to my chest
So the light filled my lungs
My ears
My nose
My eyes

And I let it take me away from that dark place
To somewhere
That still knows the sun

lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

Bump!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed May 01, 2024 3:04 am

Tell me a story...
Username: Queen Vivane

Name: E'driel

Prompt: This will contain vague descriptions of the elders of the sun and moon before they were merged to become The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper! Also mentions minor predeath cosmetic differences of the elder of music

Once many long years ago there was a strange ruin with no visible entrance and the walls could not be bought down no matter what anyone threw at them. Some decided it was better left as it was, shut to the world as clearly there was nothing good in a ruin like that. While others were desperate to get in as surely there were valuable things inside, treasure, artefacts, knowledge. The possibilities were vast.

The ones who wanted in tried everything they could to get inside and yet nothing worked, no matter how they tried. The ruin remained closed, secrets still guarded. Eventually, everyone gave up, one by one. Leaving nature to take over and hide the ruin away. Many years later a small group of friends would come across the ruin unknowing of the fate that awaited them.

A white and gold paw pushed aside the long vines with a triumphant expression.

"I told you I found a cool thing" Sariel proudly announced.

"That's a wall" Sol replied simply, one red brow raised. Sariel rolled his eyes much to the amusement of the other two Lambicorns that had accompanied him and Sol.

"Yes thank you for that amazing observation" he grumbled.

"Were you really not lying when you said there are no doors or entrances at all?" E'driel asked, shifting nervously from paw to paw.

"Lying would provide no benefits to me, so I was indeed not lying" the pale elder offered in reply. "I believe the only way inside lies in the song I found, though I'm not quite sure how effective it will be" he spoke again gazing at the wall. His three companions stared silently at him before E'driel moved, the black Lambicorn backing away slowly. The Celestial Elders seemed to catch on and quickly followed the other, leaving Sariel to simply roll his eyes in response.

Settling himself into place Sariel took a deep breath and began to sing, channelling power into his voice. The ruin had to open, it had to be worth going where nobody had gone in so long. This thought only spurred him on to sing harder than he ever had, he was the elder of music and that ruin would open whether it wanted to or not.

Right as the song came to the ending line, there came a rumbling and the wall split apart brick by brick revealing a great dark hole. Nothing moved for several moments before something ripped Sariel off his legs and everything went black.

E'driel was thrown back and when she came back to herself, her three companions were gone. No matter how hard and loudly she called, there was no sign of the other three elders. Her best friends were gone in an instant. The ruin remained open and steeling herself the Solar Eclipse Elder hesitantly slipped inside, terrified that the opening would suddenly slam shut behind her.

Her flames shone light across the stone but revealed nothing that would tell her anything of value about her surroundings. As she moved through the ruin, E'driel grew more and more desperate. Why was there nothing in this place?! Tears streamed down her face making it even harder to see in the dimly lit ruin. By this point she was past caring, there had to be something to explain, there just had to be.

The ever-flickering light of her flames caught something in the corner of her eye and she whipped around to look at whatever it was. The twisted and broken remnants of shackles made out of some metal she'd never seen before. They lay scattered across some sort of magic circle that had what looked to be violent and very fresh gouges in the stone it was painted on. Nothing about the circle made sense no matter how hard she tried and without any sudden dramatics. E'driel simply collapsed, her entire body heaving with the force of her silent sobs.

Nobody even knew they had come out of the ruin let alone that they were going to try and open it. Now she had to cope with the losses of three friends in one day, all because of whatever had been sealed down in the ruin. E'driel cried for so long that by the time she stumbled home her eyes were dry and sore. The black Lambicorn spent hours down in the ruin trying to understand the runes of the magic circle. Despite her best efforts, it all came down to nought.

With a heavy heart, she simply gave up, moving through life as if she were simply a puppet, driven only by the need to live. Grief is a funny thing in the way it affects so many in different ways. For E'driel it was in the way she'd turn to call out to one of the ones she'd thought lost only to remember that they weren't there. Music would remind her of Sariel and sometimes she'd catch herself humming while waiting for him to join in as he always did. She spent a long time like this, until one day it was as though the sun had suddenly broken through the clouds when a stranger appeared on her doorstep. Followed by the ghost of a very familiar form.

"Hello E'driel" Sariel murmured, he looked a little different and yet the same as he nudged the stranger. "Go on" he uttered, the stranger looked almost afraid as their mouth opened.

"We missed you RielRiel" The moment the nickname left their lips, E'direl threw herself at the stranger. Only three beings knew that nickname and this stranger felt familiar in the way they gently nuzzled her as the damn broke and tears poured from her eyes.

"Sol is that you? Where's Lune?!" E'driel sobbed into the dark fur.

"We don't know those Names but we know you" they hummed, rubbing a dark muzzle against her head.

"It's them RielRiel, I'd know Sol and Lune anywhere, helps that I've spent so long watching over them. I couldn't interfere with the fusion process, whatever it was that did this to myself and them was far too powerful" Sariel told the still-crying solar eclipse elder.

"At this point, I don't even care, I thought I'd never see any of you again" E'driel sobbed, further soaking the fusions shoulder. "Now that you're here, I'm never letting you go" she choked out.

The fusion of Sun and Moon became known as The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper and Sariel stayed with them and E'driel. Slowly with the help of her friends, she recovered from the many long years they had spent apart but progress was slow and many times E'driel awoke screaming or crying from nightmares. Sleeper as they had decided they would be nicknamed was always by her side, bathed in her firelight. They would always lay their head over her neck, reassuring her of their presence. Sariel would make sure to step into her line of sight, his own way of letting her know he was still there.

Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 01, 2024 3:23 pm

Oop forgot to say this earlier, but this is now closed for judging!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me