Neteru Shadow Walker - #0373 by TheKiwiKat

Based on Click to view
Artist TheKiwiKat [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neteru Shadow Walker - #0373

Postby TheKiwiKat » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:35 pm

Welcome to Neteru Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. We have what are called Neteru Shadow Walkers, a decent sized hardy desert breed that stands at about 14 to 16.1 hands! The breed is seen to be very shy and timid in their demeanor and personalities, built somewhat like an Arabian with large hooves meant for many terain’s. The Neteru word in Egyptian means gods or goddesses, which fits them very well, as They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo, where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. They were believed to be messengers from the gods to help guide the Pharaoh’s and the people of Egypt, and Pharaoh Ramses II was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby, and set up golden fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves, they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. The second part of their name comes from their swift, soft and silent movements as if they were nothing but an imagination or a messenger from the gods, as if they'd were there one minute and gone the next. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle, chimeric, somatic, and Solids. For centuries, these horses were kept hidden from the world until one day, the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. As Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses, she brought them out to the California desert area called Barstow. As the breed has grown and prospered the owner has made a choice, she has chosen that a limited number of Neteru’s will be put up for adoption and auctioned to good and loving homes! So with so many horses to choose from, which will you take home?

Show me some cute grey cats!
Ends after 3 days or 5 entries

༺ ♥️ ༻

Username + ID:
Show Name:
Name:
Height: 15hh

Pheno: Grulla max tobiano
Geno: EE/aa/Dd/TOTO
Eye Color: Sandy shores

Breeding Notes-
- Will always pass E and Tobiano

༺ ♥️ ༻

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (14 to 16 hands)
[b]Halter Color:[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walker - #0373

Postby green. » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:55 am

Username + ID: green. + 980521
Show Name: RWS Karma Is A Cat
Name: Tuan
Height: 14
Halter Color:
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walker - #0373

Postby Comett » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:31 pm

Username + ID: Comett + 989638
Show Name: CCS Felines Playing Desire
Name: Katniz
Height: 15.2 hh
Halter Color: Sage Green
65fabdc59c66b4de250db25d96891f15.jpg
65fabdc59c66b4de250db25d96891f15.jpg (56.27 KiB) Viewed 8 times

(Tried to add more than one but my internet wasn't cooperating)

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me