Sima #153 - Pink HEarts by Ember the Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #153 - Pink HEarts

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:11 pm

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕤, 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪?

Simas are generally social mammals with average length fur and bright hearts.
Their body's skeletal structure matches one of a cat with its flexible spine and typically
lithe body frame, while the skull and paws resemble ancient canines such as a wolf- an
indicator of hybrid genes. Their fur is more abundant around their chest and neck and the
fur becomes more coarse as it reaches their tail, from abundant at the base to more coarse
until it's pure, soft velvet when it just reaches the jewel guard itself. Their jewel
acts as a weapon for self-defense as well as the guard, sharp against opponents and the
jewel is frequently kept clean for courtship and using their powers to their utmost
potential.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Code: Select all
Username & CS ID;
name:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #153 - Pink HEarts

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:59 pm

Username & CS ID; Roxanna Star Cupid 883233
name: Cupid
Pronouns: Male
Do they believe in love at first sight? yes Cupid is the one that makes it happen
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Roxanna Star Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Username & CS ID; Griff 254592
name: Meiyani
Do they believe in love at first sight? Of course not! Crushes? Sure. But real love? You have to work hard to make THAT happen! And even then, sometimes, it just does not work out. But... she does have a find spot for the romance stories just the same. She just does not believe it happens in real life. She'd love to be proven wrong though!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadeV » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:20 am

Username & CS ID; FadeV + 985123
name: Mauve
Do they believe in love at first sight?: Absolutely! Mauve is a hopeless romantic, and holds the strong belief that someday, a charming Sima will come and sweep him off his feet! However, this also leads to a lot of… false alarms. Mauve thinks everyone is his soulmate, and more often than not he’s not entirely correct… still, he’s sure the right time will come! He just has to be patient.
Image Image Image
Image Image
FadeV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:00 pm

Username & CS ID; Chamrosh + 697363
    name: Astarte
    Do they believe in love at first sight? No - but they do believe in love at first hear. Look, sometimes someone just has a really pretty voice, or a really beautiful laugh, or only says really beautiful statements... and sometimes they say something dumb and awful, sound like a constipated frog, and practically shout everything they say.
    While most lists of attractive traits for partners include ideas about the appearance of the hypothetical person, Astarte's ideal traits list includes them being a singer with a nice tone and colour to their voice.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:36 am

Chamrosh wrote:
    Do they believe in love at first sight? No - but they do believe in love at first hear. Look, sometimes someone just has a really pretty voice, or a really beautiful laugh, or only says really beautiful statements... and sometimes they say something dumb and awful, sound like a constipated frog, and practically shout everything they say.
    While most lists of attractive traits for partners include ideas about the appearance of the hypothetical person, Astarte's ideal traits list includes them being a singer with a nice tone and colour to their voice.

This is so cute :# Congrats!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Ember the Wolf wrote:
Chamrosh wrote:

This is so cute :# Congrats!

<3 Thank you so much! <3

Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me