[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Cinnamon and red marbled lynx point torbie
Owner:
Last edited by Whovian5EVA on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3064

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:08 pm

mark :]
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3065

Postby crexmii » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:26 pm

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: amberspots
Clan: softclan
Prompt: amberspots is smiling because she just helped out at least every-cat in softclan! you see, amberspots is a really helpful cat, and she loves making others happy. in fact, just seeing another cat happy because she managed to help makes her smile.

she always overdoes herself to help others, sometimes even taking the blame to keep others safe (which isn't always a good thing), but their reaction and their joyous thanks always give her a happy little burst of serotonin each time in her heart.

she's already fixed the dens, helped her friends carry some prey back to camp, had a nice chat with the medicine cats...

she's done a lot, and she's got so much more to do! where will this helpful little warrior go next?

well, she's currently on the way to go hunting with nyla...
maybe you'll catch her there.
Last edited by crexmii on Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:48 pm

Username: Skyweaver
Cat Name: Brightsplash
Clan: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4887254
Prompt: -In progress-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:38 pm

Username: recherché.
      Cat Name: daisyleap
      Clan: sunshine bay
      Prompt: daisyleap's happiness stems from the simple things, such as the good weather.
      she enjoys taking in the fresh air while running around to get her energy out. the only thing that
      could make her happier is if she had some company.

wip
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:59 am

Username: Echo Raven
Cat Name: Maplefrost
Clan: KENC in sig
Prompt: Maplefrost gets great joy out of pestering her fellow clan cats. Being just annoying enough to get reactions out of them, but not actually make them hate her. Just now she stumbled across her leader Mistfeather and co-leader aka leader's mate Lunarwisp, enjoying a nice little stroll alone and just had to tag along and spout off as much nonsense as possible in order to get on their nerves. Mistfeather, being not the most patient of cats, very soon told her to high tail it back to the dens or else. Maplefrost smirked to herself as she skipped back in the direction of the waterfall, keeping a watchful eye out for anyone else that she might could bother.
Echo Revna

Postby Kazin » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:45 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Magnoliablossom
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt:

Magnoliablossom loves to tell jokes, and the one cat she cracks up the most... is herself. She spends a lot of time curating the perfect joke and the perfect delivery of said joke. A lot of the time, even if she only gets a pity laugh, Magnoliablossom is an easy cat to make laugh and she will always find herself funny - a lot of the clan both admires her confidence and also wonders if she understands that her jokes... sometimes aren't that funny. Most of the time, however, her jokes are appreciated and uplifting.

The one that made her smile this time?
"Why did the Twoleg cross the road?"
(eventually another cat had to ask her why because she kept looking at them expectantly, a gleeful look on her face).
"I don't know, I asked you!"
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:13 pm

username: elliott.
    cat name: cold that bites gentle nose, or coldbite
    clan: tribe of forgotten past.
    prompt:
    she just jumped out and scared an unsuspecting victim again. it's crazy how no one has managed to stop her childish antics yet, especially since all of her tricks are overused... redone constantly...
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 am

username: echo into void
cat name: mothmist
clan: snowclan
prompt: (it's a little long oops but romance is brewing)

darkfire had always observed mothmist from a distance, a fellow warrior who rarely smiled. mothmist's demeanor was like the shadowy depths of the forest, rarely revealing the emotions that lay beneath the surface. he was known for his skill in hunting and his steadfast loyalty to snowclan, but his stoic nature had earned him a reputation as one of the clan's most enigmatic cats.

one sunny afternoon in greenleaf, as the clan went about their daily tasks, darkfire noticed mothmist sitting alone by the edge of the camp, his gaze distant. something about the way he looked lost in thought intrigued her. it was a rare sight to see mothmist away from his usual routine.

curiosity piqued, darkfire decided to approach him. she greeted him with a soft nod, respecting his need for solitude but offering her presence if he chose to share his thoughts.

mothmist acknowledged her with a brief nod, his eyes still fixed on some distant point in the forest. "darkfire," he murmured in his usual calm tone.

"what's on your mind?" darkfire asked gently, sitting down beside him. she had always been one to enjoy solitude, and perhaps her understanding of his preference for it made mothmist feel more at ease.

mothmist hesitated, as if debating whether to open up. then, with a sigh, he began to speak. he shared the burden he had been carrying, a personal struggle that had weighed heavily on him. it was a tale of loss and resilience, a reminder that even the most stoic cats bore their own hidden scars.

darkfire listened intently, offering her empathy and understanding. she didn't interrupt or offer solutions; she simply let mothmist speak. as he recounted his story, darkfire noticed a subtle shift in his expression. the distant look in his eyes softened, and the tension that had held his features began to ease.

as mothmist finished his tale, a moment of silence hung between them. darkfire didn't know what to say, but she knew that sometimes, a shared moment of understanding was more powerful than words. she turned her gaze to the sky, where the sun bathed the camp in a warm, golden light.

and then, to her surprise, she heard it—a soft chuckle. darkfire turned her head to see mothmist, his lips curved in a faint smile. It was a small, almost imperceptible gesture, but on mothmist's usually reserved face, it was a monumental shift.

darkfire couldn't help but smile in return. "it's good to see you smile, mothmist," she said, her voice filled with warmth.

mothmist's smile deepened ever so slightly, and he nodded. "thank you, darkfire. i don't often share my thoughts, but it helps to have someone who listens."

from that day forward, mothmist's relationship with darkfire changed. they didn't become the closest of friends, but a bond had formed between them, a bond of understanding and shared moments of vulnerability. darkfire had achieved what few had thought possible—she had made mothmist smile, and in doing so, she had unlocked a new chapter in their clanmate's life, one filled with a glimmer of hope and the healing power of connection.

[ 523 words ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:49 pm

Username: Firelight
Cat Name: Tigerfish
Clan: Sparkfire (Please link)
Prompt: About his awesome clan
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me