kalon #2150 by black water

Based on Click to view
Artist black water [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kalon #2150

Postby black water » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 pm

sorry for the delay! but here's kalon #2150 ^^ they're a little different than the cover, but i wanted to go with a swan in a murky sorta setting vibe.

for this kalon, i'll be giving a word as a prompt, and you can interpret it as you please! the word is grace. is it a feeling? did something make them feel this way? you can explain this using a maximum of 1000 words, and you can also have an extra of one art piece or another 1000 words. the art piece can be anything, including a comic, animation, or anything of the sort.

if there's any questions, feel free to ask! i don't mind clearing things up.

this ends on september 28th @ 8pm EST!

edits wrote:[s] hair, shine
[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, tongue
[r] body shine
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2150

Postby black water » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:36 pm

open for posting!
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:39 pm

ImageImageImage

username + id: jinkori + 942285 ⚖️ name: razael
    801 // 1000

to my dearest,

i hope that you find this letter in good health. please don't forget to water those daffodils you had mentioned planting in our previous exchange. please don't forget to eat three square meals a day and to treat yourself more often to those cherry pies you love so much. please don't forget to visit your mother more often and bring her flowers—perhaps some of your daffodils once they bloom. i know you can be forgetful, my dearest... it's one of your most adorable qualities. so keep this as your daily reminders for the future—for when i am gone.

yes... that is right. for when i am gone. please, forget me when i am gone.

i am razael. you know this well, but that is not the only name i am known for. they call me the angel of wisdom. the keeper of the universe's secrets. the dutiful sword of god who cuts through the darkness of man's foolish, greedy hearts and delivers judgement to the ignorant. but now, they shall now call me the breaker of promises, for i am a liar. a fool. a hypocrite. a sorry excuse of a lover... unworthy of your grace.

there is one promise that i wanted to—no, swore to keep. no matter how many of their spears, imbued with holy fire and ridicule, strike me until the blood of my immortal flesh bleeds from the heavens to the night skies that you love to gaze at, staining them crimson. even so, knowing you would see a piece of me every night as you stargaze would fill this heart of mine with warmth beyond mortal comprehension—this cold, bitter heart that beats only for you.

i swore to keep my promise, my dearest, but it seems that it had no chance to survive. i broke it. i killed it—with all the grace and precision of a master puppeteer toying with the strings of fate and destiny. i broke our promise, my dearest. i am sorry. i knew this would happen all along—there is no forever for us. we will never have a happy ending. you see, knowledge is a blessing yet also a curse. believe me when i say that i could only lower my head in shame, unfazed by the judgement that should have broke me, when they declared:

"you, razael, the angel of wisdom, are to be banished from the heavens for betraying the divine order. interference with mortal affairs beyond your duties, to this degree, is punishable by living out the rest of eternity inside the nether, razael. even the most ignorant of mortals know better. you should know better. we will make sure that the sun never shines on you ever again, razael."

no, my dearest, it did not hurt when destiny ripped me into bloody shreds. like plucking a swan's feathers while in flight—a foolish swan flying towards the warming sun, foolishly, desperately, endlessly for just one ray of salvation—they ripped me apart as i fell from grace. no, what hurt most was the reality that i had hurt you. i am truly just a fool. my heart is filled with even more greed than man. but despite it all, i still soared towards your grace like a starved cygnet. i knew that our love would defy the heavens—the laws of the universe—and yet i let myself be selfish, be naive, and believe that loving you would be enough. that nothing else would matter, except for the blessing of simply just existing in the same time as you.

you see, knowing is a curse. as the angel of wisdom, i have always known everything and anything. there is a reason why all the great geniuses of man are quickly met with unhappy endings for simply knowing more than they should. and i had foresaw our ending long ago, my dearest. and yet i lost myself in false hope. i, of all people, should have known better that greed is vice. but it is a sweet and sticky one—a pot of honey luring me to imminent defeat then trapping me inside.

i am sorry, my dearest. do not forgive me. do not ever remember me or think of me. i shall now live on in the memory of anyone else, as the breaker of promises and the angel of fools.

you are my light—my saving grace. you are the light of the first rays of sun peaking over the clouds and reflecting off of my sword. but i am not yours. i am the beasts looming in the shadows and the clouds shrouding the bloody moon in eternal darkness. no... not anymore. i will never be yours and you will never be mine. this is our ending.
Last edited by jinkori on Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:21 pm

WHAT MARK SO HARDD
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:20 pm

Mark
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:06 pm

mark

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:03 am

Mark
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:05 am

Mark!
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:58 am

cyrevan 380227
kalon name: ytan (he/him)

//

“Mm.. I’ll let you have a pass,” the slouched Watcher grumbled, his attention dedicated primarily to flicking nasty little balls of lint and god-knows-what off of his desk.
“Thank you, sir.” Ytan responded quickly. The Watcher’s yellowed eyes came up to meet his.
“Don’t make it a habit. Next time Sue’ll be in town and she doesn’t go so easy. Get home safe, you.”
Ytan nodded and hopped back onto his bike. He waited for the gate to lift into the sky, then passed the Watcher’s station. As he pedaled, the generator whirred to life and an unsteady beam lit the path ahead.
Ytan was not going home.

“No, look at my fingers. One, two, three, four, five! I said I’d give you a couple days, as a sort of grace period. And you still don’t have them?”
“Correction, I have one.” Ytan carefully undid the clasp on his bag and pulled out a wrapped artifact.
Okra took it into her arms. “Hm. Good weight, at least. I can work with this.”
“Listen, the glamour’s wearing off. Barely made it through the gate this time. Could you pay me in full? I’ll bring more next time.”
“Always taking what you can get, huh?” Okra sounded a bit sad. “This magic doesn’t come cheap. I just… wonder if there’s a better life out there for you.”
“I don’t need your judgment. Just your product.”
“This is the last time I’m letting you have this.” The witch muttered, sweeping debris out of her workspace.
“We both know that’s not true.”

With his glamour restored, Ytan looked—and felt—like an angel. He scoffed at Okra’s words as he walked. A better life? How should that feat be accomplished, if everywhere remotely decent on this plane only offered space to Magics. He couldn’t go home. He didn’t want to. All he needed was a little disguise, that was all. Then he would glow, and people would look upon him with respect. The money from those odd jobs he took as an angel, that was an after effect. Though Ytan couldn’t say he minded the extra income.
Ytan stopped to observe his reflection in a puddle. His hair flowed neatly around him and a soft glowing aura indicated that he was in fact, of this realm. Knowing the true nature of the magic surrounding him didn’t stop him from admiring this better version of himself.
As Ytan made his back to the path, it wasn’t the disguise that allowed such gentle footing and graceful strides. Before his exile, he had been a dancer, and though he hardly considered himself such anymore, it showed in the very way he moved. He thought it ironic that despite everything he had to forge, a glimpse of his elegant shadow moving along the city walls could fool a stranger that an angel was in their midst.
Last edited by cyrevan on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:18 am

Last edited by Cyrano on Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me