18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bluex

Sound Asheep #002

Postby bluex » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:21 pm

our very first adoptable ewe!

edits
    (c) - horns

to win this girl, all you have to do is tell me her name, and what kind of dreams might she make someone have?

Code: Select all
    [b]user:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b] dfab
    [b]prompt:[/b]
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sound Asheep #002

Postby Sleepytally » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:30 pm

user: sleepytally + 995839
name: Ira
prompt: Ira will most likely make someone have dreams about being inside video games that that person really likes or if not a video game a movie or a book that they thoroughly enjoy! depending on the game/movie/book/etc. the things that go on in their dreams are just the best part!

"Whaaaaat? C-cmon the reactions are hilarious!" She says as she giggles^^
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:33 pm

user: Lex.
    name: Sugarplum
    prompt:
    She would make those that slumber toss and turn in their sleep... because they're surrounded by cute baby animals! Of course. Unless you're on her bad side. Which isn't many people. Unless...

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:37 pm

user: paopu
    name: Taro
    prompt: Taro often brings people dreams of making and sharing food. They are dreams that leave impressions of community and care and warmth, whether it's something simple as eating a favorite food or crafting a complex pastry masterpiece that would make a bake off show weep with envy, Taro has you covered.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:55 pm

user: ♔Voltaire♔
name: Amelie
prompt: Amelie tends to give individuals quite interesting dreams- whether it be swimming in bowls of chicken noodle soup, or having a political debate surrounding the state of the economy with a talking owl. The dreams she offers are more confusing and nonsensical than the average dream, but she gets a kick out of knowing that once that person wakes up, they will be the most confused that they've ever been.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:58 pm

user: Joke's On You
name: Amethyst
prompt:

What kind of dreams might she make someone have?

Her dreams serve as a protective barrier around the dreamscape, preventing even the most gruesome nightmares from finding their way through. The focus of any dream that Amethyst takes lead on is to rid the sleeping mind of any negative energy. As it turns out, good feelings prevent nightmares, which is why Amethyst is able to create dreams out of pure happiness.

Amethyst analyzes the interests of her host carefully in order to determine what is truly considered to be that feeling of pure happiness that she needs to set up her protective border across the dreamscape. So in terms of actually answering the question of what kind of dreams she can make someone have, lets just say that the possibilities are essentially endless as long as each individual that dreams of her has something that brings them pure and unaltered happiness.

Whether it be them dreaming about how they live their life in the future, dreaming about their beloved pets, or even if they're dreaming about their family that they hold near and dear to their heart, as long as there is that pure happiness mentioned prior, she can create any kind of dream her host desires. And that's what makes her so special in the dreamscape.

pixel art
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:02 pm

user: Cactologist
name: Morisette
prompt: Mori’s objective is always to sooth her dreamer’s subconscious, but that doesn’t mean she won’t resort to a few tried-and-true tricks when the night’s getting long and the workload’s not getting any shorter. Although she’s not one to brag, she’s gotten quite good while dabbling in a little harmless hypnotism and can throw together a mean endless maze when met with a more active mind. In her countless nights on the job, Mori’s mastered visual effects rivaling that of Escher and Reutersvärd, and she knows a thing or two about how to twist a nightmare into a nice tea party. She might not admit it, but dipping into the archive of happy childhood memories is always a simple but effective alternative for the hardest to pacify. After all, she’s compensated for every satisfied snoozer, not the complexity of each dream she weaves.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:41 pm

user: certified
name: Lucidity
prompt: despite being adorable, Lucidity gives those dreams that startle you awake and leaves your heart pounding in your ears. Some times that's in the form of tripping over the corner of a rug, over your own feet, the feeling of falling into the void. They only happen when in the transitional state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleep. She enjoys the panic.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:38 am

user: DarkestWerewolf
name: Mochi
prompt:
    Ever had such a vivid dream of eating something amazing?

Flavourful & spicy curry?
    A savoury & crunchy dory fillet?
    Potato gratin piping hot from the oven?
    Creamy hearty mushroom soup?
    Big bowl of sundae drizzled with luxurious dark chocolate?
    Soft and chewy mochi from Japan?

Mochi is responsible for all the delicious dreams!
    She just can’t help it. A connoisseur of tasty delights from all over the world. She has to let everyone learn the wonders of food from around the globe. If the person wakes up craving for food or hungry, Mochi knows she has done a good job.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:53 am

user: knickknacks
name: lydia
prompt:
    the detailed events of dreams are not what concerns Lydia the most- after all, how often does one wake up and find the 'storyline' of a dream fading from their head in an instant, slipping through the cracks? No, what Lydia tries to create in the dreams that she brings is a sense of wonder in the location that dreamers conjure up- buildings that defy all laws of engineering, waterfalls and mountains colored differently from those in the waking world, and scenery that is sure to stick in a dreamer's head. On occasion, if she visits the same dreamer more than once, Lydia will cause them to revisit dreamscapes from before, creating an odd (but usually welcome) sense of deja vu when they wake. She hopes that, even for dreamers that are not overfond of travel, giving them a taste of incredible scenes can be a beautiful memory that lingers when they awaken.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me