Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
62 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chicoon Shop [3.0]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon May 29, 2023 12:27 pm

40c$ : $1 : 10CC
wait a second, what are CC? wrote:CC, or Chicoins, are a currency we previously introduced during the First halloween event. However, it proved too difficult to log through the forums of chickensmoothie, so it had been shut down after the winter event until we could find an easy way to keep track of issued chicoins.
--
After our discord received a much-needed update our moderator Loxosceles we implemented the chicoin system into a discord-exclusive reward! The currency is intended as an additional way to reward our active staff members, however users who boost the server also receive a monthly income of chicoins! Additionally, chicoins may be handed out during discord-based events, competitions, or giveaways.
Back to the main thread? Image

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

[80C$: $2: 20CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simple MYO Token wrote: Well look'ee here it seems i have a few tickets that'll let you own your very own Chicoon, you get to pick from an array of colors and even get to choose what they look like! Waddaya say pal? You can't put a price on a true friend... well... I can!
Gives a user permission to create a chicoon. This MYO (make your own) slot allows for 1 common edit.

[250C$: $6.25: 63CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MYO Ticket wrote: Whaaat? Was the first ticket too simple? Y'want a cooler-looking friend? Alright, sure- These are a bit more expensive but since you're so interested in the fancier Chicoons, i think this might end up being the better option for you.
Gives a user permission to create a chicoon. This MYO (make your own) slot allows for unlimited common edits.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Companion Gummies wrote: This small bag of gummies can be used to tempt a friend to join you on your adventures! The tasty little treats are loved by all the local friends our chicoon buddies have made.
Gives a user permission to add one unedited official companion to a chicoon, this item cannot be used for unofficial or pseudo-official companions. Chicoon companions can not be edited by anyone other than chicoon staff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edit Potion wrote: This bubbly green brew is a special concoction. It can give you stunning horns, a bunch of feathers, or even change the shape of your tongue! What? Dangerous? Of course not! i fixed all the knots since my last time setting up shop... Do you think i would sell something dangerous in my store? Think of the lawsuits!!
Allows permission to add one common edit to a chicoon. This can be applied to MYOs or pre-made chicoons.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A bit better Edit Potion wrote: I heard someone wanted something even stronger than my last edit potion, so I made this one! It's a bit more chaotic than my last potion, it can curl your fur, make your eyes all sorts of colors, or even change the shape of your wings! And even better news, my friend helped me perfect the flavor- i hope you like mangos! The changes don't hurt, but the potion makes your tongue tingle!
Allows permission to add one uncommon edit to a chicoon. This can be applied to MYOs or pre-made chicoons.

[500C$: $12.50: 125CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HQ Edit Potion wrote: This tiny bottle of pearlescent orange liquid is rather hard to come by, hence the high prices. The fur attached to it? Oh, well y'see i kept losing them, so i started attaching something bigger to them so i can find them easier- its worked so far!
Allows permission to add one rare edit to a chicoon. This can be applied to MYOs or pre-made chicoons.

[100C$: $2.50: 25CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re-Roll wrote: Ah, you can almost smell it through the bottle... the fragrance of roses, saltwater, beeswax, and my own special ingredient. This beautiful fragrance can be the cure for all your qualms dear friend! One whiff of this and you and your partner (or partners) will have eggs in no time! I haven't been able to make the effect work more than once- even if you use the fragrance again you'll only be smelling sweet instead- i think it has something about the magic in that special ingredient.
Allows a re-roll of the number of chicoon pups in a breeding, does not guarantee more chicoon then the original roll. the new roll is required to be used instead of the old roll, unless another reroll is used.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Color Change Foam wrote: Watch out with that one! If you get it on you anywhere before you're ready you won't be able to reverse the effects! I would suggest wearing gloves the entire time, and maybe even... have someone to help you? Look, I know it may just look like rainbow shaving cream, but I promise you it's not worth the hassle of an accident, just be careful.
Allows aflame color and eye color change, can not add heterochromia or additional colors to the eyes/flame, it can only change the edits that already exist on the Chicoon. can only be applied to an already-existing Chicoon. (can not be applied to Myos that have not been approved yet.) Does not allow for retired flame colors. Available Colors

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Size Potions wrote: The blue one makes you bigger, the orange one makes you smaller. What? did'ya think it would be the other way around? we, it's a good thing you're not the shopkeeper then right? Don't be fooled by the name, these potions do more than change your height.
Allows permission to add the Physique Non-Rarity trait to an existing chicoon

[100C$: $2.50: 25CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twin Tokens wrote: A lot of people like the trade for the potion variant of this item during the Summer 2022 event, I don't have any potions left, but i have these nifty tokens which seem to do the same thing- You may notice some older version of this item look different, i made these a while ago and thought this version looked prettier! Oh- and the whelps that come out of the twin eggs wont look the same like some human-like twins, sorry to dissapoint.
Allows for a minimum of two kits in a breeding

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glitter Potions wrote: This collection of potions are great for spiffing up your fur a little bit. It is filled with edible glitter flavored like strawberries and seems to have a weird effect on a chicoons pelt.
adds small spots, specks or dots a chicoons body. the spots cannot be bigger then the iris of a standard chicoon, the freckles cannot be specific shapes

[350C$: $8.75: 88CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Autopass Potion wrote: This potion used to be advertised as a 'make your baby look like you!' potion, but the name was too long... and the potion didn't really work, the babies always came out with similar wings or furstyles, but rarely ever had the same markings or looks to them...? so i reworded it and hiked up the price heheh.
Guarentees one trait of choice from a parent to be passed down to one chicoon in the nursery batch. The Trait rolls for a rarity lower for any additional babies in a breeding. (if autopassing a rare trait, it will roll as if it were uncommon rarity, besides the one guarantee)

[40C$: $1: 10CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edit Remover wrote: No compensation if you get a scar from removing one of the things that make you special, what you see is what you get, this bad boy can remove heavy horns, annoying glitter sparkles, make your eyes go normal, or anything that makes you stand out. i don't know why anyone would want to look more 'normal' but hey you do you. You may've noticed the lack of a scroll-looking item, yeah we got these magic scissors instead!
Removes one edit from a chicoon, no limits on rarity. a chicoons tail stripes may have to be modified to resemble the updated rarity. This item does not give you an item in return for removing an edit, the edit is gone.

[40C$: $1: 10CC]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupil Color Changer wrote: Somebody told me i should start carrying these in stock? i couldn't imagine why, but they seem to be selling fine, so say thanks to Moderator Loxo next time you see pup. I cant imagine what putting a paste on your eyes would feel like... but uh- no refunds?
Allows a chicoon to have NR trait "colored pupil" or changes the color of an existing "colored pupil" trait. Pupils can not be separate colors without the heterochromia [UC] trait

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edit Remixer wrote: Ever feel like something on your body just... doesn't belong? Well, now you can fix that! This sweet potion can modify the shape of any trait you find on yourself! It'll change your long ears into short ones, change your unicorn horn into demon horns, or change your short tail into a long fluffy one.
This item allows a user to change the shape of a single trait that already exists on a chicoon. This item does not change the color, design, or patterns of a trait. However, this item can change the number of horns, claws, antennae, wings, etc as long as the trait existed previously on the chicoon.
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Shop [Purchasing]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon May 29, 2023 1:14 pm

"Old" Store Items wrote:Items purchased or labeled as coming from the V2 store are the same. Some items maybe been given an updated name; IE "High Quality Edit Potion" -> "HQ Edit Potion" However i assure you these items are the same, do the same thing, and can be used the same as previously labeled. Additionally, any items handed out during an event that are labeled as "store items" are the same as they were, albeit with an updated image an name.

MYOs wrote:Although this shop may be a straightforward way to get myos, myos with higher rarities and more variety are handed out often during events. Additionally, the moderators of the species allow art of their characters as a trade for myos, More information about the "Art for MYOS" feature of this closed species can be found here.

Deviantart Points wrote:Previously, we allowed users to purchase Chicoon items with Deviantart Points Image however, due to none of our moderators actively participating in Deviantart- this option has been removed.

"used your item" form wrote:Previously, we required users to post an additional form when an item from the shop was being used. it is no longer necessary, when a user decides to use an item from this shop they should provide a link to their approved shop purchase form when prompted in the approval form found on the Chicoon Modification or MYOs and Sales Threads.

Staff Discounts wrote:Only Moderators receive a discount in the shop due to the proceeds returning back to them. Moderators may remove the portion they would receive through a normal purchase from their form total; currently, that portion is 20% of USD and C$ purchases, and 0% of Chicoin purchases.

Purchasing items wrote:Please fill out the form provided and post it on this thread.

If making a purchase with c$, please send the trade right away,
You do not need to wait for a confirmation to send the trade.

If making a purchase with USD please contact Buzz Aesthetic on discord, and wait for
confirmation before sending the payment through PayPal.

If making a purchase with Chicoins please contact Buzz Aesthetic on discord,
you will be informed when the Chicoins have been removed from your account.

Your form will be quoted by Buzz Aesthetic and approved or denied.
Please link to the approved post (made by Buzz) when being asked for proof of purchase.

Code: Select all
[center][b]I am making a purchase from the chicoon shop![/b][/center]
[list][list]Username & ID:
Item[s] being purchased:
Price of individual items:
Total price:[/list][/list]
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon Shop [3.0]

Postby shenza » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:57 am

I am making a purchase from the chicoon shop!

Username & ID: shenza 410234
      Item[s] being purchased: Simple MYO Token x2
      Price of individual items: 80c$ each
      Total price: 160c$
shenza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:03 am

shenza wrote:

Username & ID: shenza 410234
      Item[s] being purchased: Simple MYO Token x2
      Price of individual items: 80c$ each
      Total price: 160c$

accepted! tysm!
trades/viewtrade.php?id=105158291&userid=974808&signature=xlEdlqu25bbyIHL43eaBdw
bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:43 pm

bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:44 pm

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:

accepted ofc
bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gooseygoo » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:48 am

Username & ID: clowngoose + 877060
    Item being purchased: HQ edit potion
    Price of individual items: 500c$
x
xxxxxx 𓆩♡𓆪
xxxxxsup, i'm goose, your local
xxxxxgrunge punk/emo furry!

xxxnote: horribly mentally ill, please keep that
xxxxxxxxxxxxin mind when interacting.

xxxxImage
xxx Image
xxxchicoon hub wermz archive
xxxxxxxart stuff sig help
gooseygoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leloiod » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:50 am

Username & ID: Leloiod 990219
      Item[s] being purchased: HQ Edit Potion
      Total price: 500c$
    I'm just a canary in a coal mine.
Leloiod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:05 pm

clowngoose wrote:

Username & ID: clowngoose + 877060
    Item being purchased: HQ edit potion

trades/viewtrade.php?id=105179806&userid=974808&signature=asrAXb6gQOyCiTJsmR3vjg
Accepted thank you!

Leloiod wrote:

Username & ID: Leloiod 990219
      Item[s] being purchased: HQ Edit Potion
      Total price: 500c$

trades/viewtrade.php?id=105181243&userid=974808&signature=d_4uNqUbCpbH1z2iMNAZrA
Accepted thank you!
bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:11 pm

Username & ID: Fierce Wings + 156713
      Item[s] being purchased: Simple MYO Ticket
      Price of individual items: x1 80 C$
      Total price: 80 C$
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist