Stars #2929 by I Like Bees

Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2929

Postby I Like Bees » Sat May 20, 2023 8:25 am

Tell me about one thing this cat loves about their home, and one thing they hate

Ends May 25th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Li'l Bean
Clan: Crater's Abyss (Tailless Comet)
Description: Solid cinnamon with purple-blue heterochromia
Edits: [NR] Scars; [C] shorter tail, ear tufts, ear placement,
whiskers, sclera color, pupil, fangs; [UC] mid fur, heterochromia,
unnatural eye color
Owner: 0Zero0
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2929

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat May 20, 2023 10:09 am

Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: li'l bean
Gender: amab genderqueer (not sure what they like as pronouns. Accepts he/him for now but feels he will change in the future)
Prompt: ( Works as a sort of informant for the clan. A double agent if you will to a group of demon cats. They aren't all evil, and li'l is pretty innocent compared to many of the others.)

Li'l lives in a pocket dimension underneath the mountain that Tailless Comet lives in. Deep below the surface, but it isn't cave like at all. As a separate dimension the world is unnatural and strange. Much different from that the Tailless Comet cats are used to. Between the many crevasse and dangers lies a beautiful ravine and a long waterfall that splits between the worlds. There's a spot on the edge of the waterfall that Li'l prefers above all else. It's the quiet there. Most don't like it as there should be the noise of the water rushing, the trees whistling and so on, but it's dead quiet. This is a place Li'l Loves about his home.

A thing about this home of his is the lies that spread so easily among the whispers in the clans. The two clans have lies about one another that are so easily accepted by each other he finds himself discussed. They only cause turmoil and pain. The worst part is that Li'l can't even stop these things from happening in the clan. Even when he tries not many of them believe his side of things. He isn't sure if honesty is the right answer, but since he knows the truth about it all it disheartens him.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun May 21, 2023 6:35 pm

Username: Unohdettu.lupaus
Cat Name: Spidey
Clan: shattered eclipse
Prompt: Spidey lives a bit further down the mountain where the shattered eclipse group lives, his home den is pretty big compared to him, the den is under a big spruce tree... what he most likes about his home is that there are no twolegs near it as he has had some bad experiences with twolegs dogs when he was a kitten

but as his home is still on the mountain and most of the time he lives alone.. he has to be careful climbing up the mountain as some of the paths he climbs up are pretty hard and dangerous to travel but he has no other paths to use and thats what he hates about his home: having to climb up dangerous and hard paths to get to flat areas where he can hunt and then going back down the same paths with the prey he has caught

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon May 22, 2023 9:53 am

Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Sheepcurl
Clan: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt: Sheepcurl has a deep connection to the sounds of the waves splashing onto the sun-baked sand. Something about the way she can see through the clear, aqua blue water and how the sun reflects onto the smooth, almost silky looking water mesmerizes her... how could she not love it? Unfortunately, OceanClan's beach comes with her worst enemy: sand.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Thu May 25, 2023 6:00 am

Username: Plaga
Cat Name: Aberration
Clan: тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ
Prompt:
Aberr loves what their native territories give her. Her decision about her profession also comes from this. She felt connected especially to the small, but still very important part of their territory, placed in the mountains where she always played in as a kit and accompanied medics on their journey to gather herbs they needed. The fresh air, the amazing ponds between stone walls and fields full of rare and fascinating herbs were things that made her pick this area for her den as she reached adulthood.
She loves the moments when she can just take a break and sit there after found enough herbs, enjoying the gentle blows of wind… definitely, a herbalist was perfect choice that allowed staying outside the most of the day, which she Loved. She could not ever be mine a medic, her healing energy being weak and she being too scatterbrained, so at least that choice made her still possible to learn and be close to the herbs.
What się hates, though… is that New Moon Woods also have a lot of swamps. The murky waters are a bit concerning for her, and she can’t help but feel more disgusted with them than most of the Bringers who don’t mind much. She also hates how she has to dive to collect the ones which grow only on the bottoms of the swamp. Yuck!
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:41 am

0Zero0 wrote:Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: li'l bean
Gender: amab genderqueer (not sure what they like as pronouns. Accepts he/him for now but feels he will change in the future)
Prompt: ( Works as a sort of informant for the clan. A double agent if you will to a group of demon cats. They aren't all evil, and li'l is pretty innocent compared to many of the others.)

Li'l lives in a pocket dimension underneath the mountain that Tailless Comet lives in. Deep below the surface, but it isn't cave like at all. As a separate dimension the world is unnatural and strange. Much different from that the Tailless Comet cats are used to. Between the many crevasse and dangers lies a beautiful ravine and a long waterfall that splits between the worlds. There's a spot on the edge of the waterfall that Li'l prefers above all else. It's the quiet there. Most don't like it as there should be the noise of the water rushing, the trees whistling and so on, but it's dead quiet. This is a place Li'l Loves about his home.

A thing about this home of his is the lies that spread so easily among the whispers in the clans. The two clans have lies about one another that are so easily accepted by each other he finds himself discussed. They only cause turmoil and pain. The worst part is that Li'l can't even stop these things from happening in the clan. Even when he tries not many of them believe his side of things. He isn't sure if honesty is the right answer, but since he knows the truth about it all it disheartens him.

Congrats!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me