Range Trotter #3447 by adheline

Based on Click to view
Artist adheline [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #3447

Postby adheline » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:20 pm

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

<3

Username: Tyrant001
    Show Name: Little Ray Of Sunshine
    Barn Name: Gus Gus

Height: 12.2 hh
    Eye Color: Insurance Fraud
    Phenotype: Chestnut Pangare Dun Brindle Tasmanian Tail Thylacine Splash
    Genotype: ee aa Thythy SplSpl B+B+ +brindle +pangare
Last edited by adheline on Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #3447

Postby Tyrant001 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:24 am

Username: Tyrant001
Show Name: Little Ray Of Sunshine
Barn Name: Gus Gus
Height: 12.2hh

I love you and miss you so much little man. Thank you for watching over me every day to make sure that I didn't get hurt and was never alone, you were always there for me with kindness and cuddles whenever I was having a bad day and throughout all the other losses we have suffered. You were the sweetest little cat with the softest fur and the funniest way of demanding attention by playing Insurance Fraud. I still haven't adjusted to your absence, whenever I'm in one of the rooms I still expect you to be poking your head around the corner waiting for treats or attention, and it hurts so bad to look at those places and to never see you there. I love and miss you forever. I can't wait to see you again some day. In the meantime I know you're safe and resting easy in a beautiful ray of sunshine in the soft sawdust somewhere better.

๐™ท๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’› โค๏ธ
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:11 am

To the wonderful Gus Gus,

All animals that come into our lives leave a mark on our hearts. They bring us joy, unconditional love, and laughs without asking for much in return. They comfort us in times of sorrow, loving us without question. No matter how we view ourselves, animals seem to see only the best in us. They see our potential for generosity, selflessness, and care for the life on this little blue and green marble. Gus, not only have you touched the lives of the people and animals around you, you touched the lives of so many others that you've never even met. I know that you're living it up in eternal kitty paradise, and that from time to time you'll peak through the clouds and keep and keep an eye out for Chris and everyone else that loves you.

With all my love,
    Pandora (and all of my critters across the rainbow bridge waiting to embrace you) โ™ก
โ–โ–Œ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:14 am

This horse is no longer associated with Range Trotters.
    Tyrant001 may do with them as he wishes outside of the species.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me