This Galingale can start breeding on "March 20th"

Rarity: Very Common
Coat: Liver Chestnut Overo
Height: 13.2hh
Mutation: NA

----------------Family Tree----------------
SIRE wrote:NA

DAM wrote:NA

Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Feather - Tier 1 Training

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:50 am

Basic History
Feather came from a rather large herd, however she was the youngest of all foals. Occasionally she'd try following the older foals as they stray from the herd to explore. There are times she'd even try following the yearlings, which is what got her separated from her herd one day and had changed her life. Feather one day had decided to follow one of her older half brothers shared by the same Stallion but another Mother. Feather followed the colt around. The colt noticed and refrained from straying too far from the herd. That was until a pride of lionesses began to stalk the yearling colt and filly foal. The colt had stopped in his tracks until he caught scent of exactly where the pride were. He knickered at Feather to follow closely.

Feather's brother gave her the signal to run and to keep running and not stop for a long time even if he never caught up. Feather ran and she ran fast. She was in flight mode and kept her hooves going. She ran and she ran for possibly miles in the opposite direction of her herd. It was luck that she hadn't been attacked by any predators while she had strayed far and alone. Feather after some time slowed to a canter. Feather was officially lost and even came up across some trails in a forest. She followed one of the trails out of curiosity. A bit of trail splits here and there and having to pick a path to follow. She was more curious than realizing that she was lost. She was just excited to be safe and to see an area she had never knew existed. Feather even saw a few animals she had never seen before along the trail.

After some time she had come across fences and more new animals. She curiously walked around the property exploring. She suddenly came across some other Striders but were behind the fences. She tilted her head and stood at the fence staring at the herd not minding being behind a fence. The striders had noticed her and greeted her at the fence. Not long later some humans approached and captured her and put her into the pasture with the herd in which she was just interreacting with.

Basic Personality Breakdown
Feather is a rather curious and adventure bound Strider. She loves and enjoys any trails and camping trips. She fears wild large cats of any as it's what separated her from her birth herd and biological family. Feather enjoys many sweet treats and is a very treat/food motivated Strider to learn new things. She seems to admire the little children on the farm.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Feather's Feathers

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:50 am

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Favorite Food Prompt

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:15 pm

Favorite Food Prompt
Feather grazed most of her yearling life. So most days she gets by grazing. However she has discovered she really loves Apples, Peaches and Mangos. Sometimes her Owners make her custom homemade teas and even smoothies using these teas. Sometimes she loves a little bit of peppermint as a treat once in awhile.
[Word Count; 53]
Last edited by KathrynKat on Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Canon Event Prompt

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:16 pm

Canon Event Prompt - Adoption Event
The adoption center was open for adoptions. Feather was sent to the adoption center to get a new home after she had been tamed. She got groomed heavily and bathed. She was then lead onto the trailer for the road trip. There were five others on board on a huge trailer. The road trip was long and overnight. By time the road trip was over, it was early morning and had just become daylight. The Galingale Striders were unloaded and put into stalls. Feather had been split up and put I'm a stall between two mares she has never seen before. While she stood watching, she watches several more Galingale Striders fill the stalls of the huge stable.

Moments later there was a speaker going off in the distance. Feather raised her head high, and twitched her ears as she listened to all the noise. Moments later, people started entering the stables and checking out each Galingale Strider of their interest. Several had pet Feather and admired her but passed when saw another they desired more. After couple hours, a few people had return to check Feather out and hung out for awhile chatting with the staff. After they had walked away, a teenager walked up to one of the mared stalled next to her. She knicker, chirped and even pawwed at the ground. She then begun to bounce her head up and down. She finally got the teenager's attention. The teenager put her hand out, and begun to pet Feather. The two bonded for awhile. A staff approached and they chatted for awhile about Feather. Feather then was pulled out of the stall and haltered. The staff passed the lead to the teenager as she wanted to walk her around in the arena. The two bonded for twenty minutes then it was officially decided. The teenager vanished for a bit then came back and loaded Feather onto a different trailer than she came in.

[Word Count; 325]
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me