Based on Click to view
Artist Sunniedew [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buzzy Holiday Event Winter Prompts

Postby Sunniedew » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:38 am

Wanna to spread some holiday cheer?
Wanna earn some cookies to spend for tickets?
Or maybe you want some extra tickets for the Big Holiday Raffle?

Welcome to Winter Prompts!

This is where you can draw or write some activities to earn tickets and event currency!

Please read everything below carefully. If anything is unclear, feel free to PM with questions!

What are cookies?
      -Not only are they a delicious treat, they're also used as currency that can be used in the Ticket Booth to buy things!

How can I earn them?
      -Every time you either write or draw something to one of the prompts below, you'll earn a certain amount of cookies!

Will my cookies expire?
      -Nope! They'll be in your bank. You can save them and use them whenever you'd like!

How many prompts can I enter?
      -There are a total of 8 prompts to choose from, and you may enter each one once.

I don't own a Buzzy! I can't enter prompts!

Can I submit a prompt after the deadline?
      The deadline is non-negotiable. You have all month to get your prompts in, so no need to rush! Plan accordingly.

The deadline to get prompts submitted is
December 31st, 2022 at 7pm Central Time.
Last edited by Sunniedew on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt List

Postby Sunniedew » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:36 am

Available Prompts

Guidelines
      -You may do as many prompts as you want, but you may only do each prompt once.
      -You may either do art OR writing.
      -Prompts can be participated by Buzzies, MYOs, or Eztiafs.
      -Fill out a separate form for each prompt.
      -You can submit prompts all in one post or separate posts.
      -Prompt submissions are open until December 31st.

Art guidelines
      -Art pieces must be at least a colored headshot, and have the prompt theme.
      -Art skill/level does not matter as long as effort is shown!
      -Art may be digital or traditional.

Writing guidelines
      -Writing must be at least 200 words total.
      -Writing must mention the Buzzy's name.
      -Writing must be related to the prompt theme.

Prompt 1 wrote:
    "How does your Buzzy feel about the snow? Do they love it, or despise it? Why? What do they do when it snows?"

Reward for completion: 5 cookies & 1 big raffle ticket

Prompt 2 wrote:
    "What is your Buzzy's favorite holiday? Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, etc.? Why?"

Prompt 3 wrote:
    "What is your Buzzy's Christmas wishlist?"

Prompt 4 wrote:
    "What is your Buzzy's favorite Holiday memory? Why?"

Prompt 5 wrote:
    "Your Buzzy needs to give a gift to someone! What do they give and why?"

Prompt 6 wrote:
    "Your Buzzy received a gift they don't like! What do they do about it?"

Prompt 7 wrote:
    "When is your Buzzy's birthday and what do they do to celebrate?"

Prompt 8 wrote:
    "What does your Buzzy do to ring in the New Year?"

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt Submission

Postby Sunniedew » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:01 am

Prompt Submission Form

The deadline to get prompts submitted is
December 31st, 2022 at 7pm Central Time.

When you have finished drawing or writing something for a prompt, fill out this form and post it below!

Please only post completed forms. Do not post WIPs or marks.
Your user ID is the number that appears at the end if your profile URL. For example, mine is 766365.

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Buzzy name:[/b]
[b]Buzzy adoption page (link):[/b]
[b]Prompt #:[/b]

[list]Please enter your prompt here! Link your art piece or write your story here.
Art must be a colored headshot
Writing must be at least 200 words[/list]
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buzzy Holiday Event Winter Prompts

Postby Adamented » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:01 pm

Username + ID: Adamented + 670829
Buzzy name: Canaltaí
Buzzy adoption page (link): [x]
Prompt #: 1

Username + ID: Adamented + 670829
Buzzy name: Séisadh
Buzzy adoption page (link): [x]
Prompt #: 2

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
AdamAddie
he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
[ MY STUFF ]
the gladewood
CLs / buzzies / wermz

[ LINKS ]
ImageImage @adamented

Art T.o.S.

[ SUPPORT SELECT BY RARITY ]
thread
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buzzy Holiday Event Winter Prompts

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 am

Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Buzzy name: Ilex
Buzzy adoption page (link): [ click ]
Prompt #: 1
    (206 words)
    Ilex loves the snow, or at least looking at it. He's actually not the biggest fan of being in the snow of the cold that comes along with it. He always gets worried about the cold and how it'll effect him, but that doesn't stop him from being dragged out into the snow anyways. He much prefers the kind of winter without snow, still cold, but not quite as much and a good balance between an obvious winter and the ability to go outside without freezing. He does like looking at the snow, at least, when it's freshly fallen and still white and clean, when the snow turns dirty and dangerous is when it becomes less than beautiful. He used to like snow more when he was younger, but he used to enjoy a lot of things more when he was younger, it comes as a secondary effect to being young and not recognizing danger in those kinds of situations. Some of his friends still love the snow, and he wouldn't go out of his way to ruin their fun, but he will sometimes be a little annoying by reminding his friends how dangerous it can be to go outside for too long when it's snowing.

Prompt #: 2
    (218 words)
    You would think that Ilex's favorite holiday would be christmas, and he would think that too- but sometimes your favorite holiday isn't what you think your favorite holiday should be. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween have too much preparation beforehand, making it too much of a big deal for Ilex to be comfortable with. The entire month of october is dedicated to halloween, and then november is dedication to thanksgiving, and after that christmas is dedicated to christmas! It's almost overwhelming despite the fact that Ilex of course enjoys those holidays. When he really thinks about it, it's hard to have a favorite holiday at all, especially big ones. If anything, his favorite holidays are the small ones that not many people make a big deal about unless they're in a school environment. Arbor day is pretty good, and so is earth day- he enjoys those quite a lot, but he still wouldn't consider them his favorite. At the end of the day, his 'favorite' in his mind is whichever one causes the most joy around him, and while that technically is christmas, it'd be hard to admit that. After all, when most people say 'favorite' they don't mean 'the only holiday where the amount of stress is balanced out completely by how much people around me are happy.'

Prompt #: 3
    (210 words)
    Ilex doesn't like making lists for the holidays, he feels like it makes others feel like they have to give him something on the list, which could ruin the chance for much more nice gifts that Ilex wouldn't even be able to think of! He does sometimes have to make a list however, especially when so many others just look at him and think that his favorite thing in the world would be to get more things related to christmas, even if that isn't true. He'd much prefer books and little trinkets instead of just... more christmas items that he'd be forced to have for the entire year. This leads to his christmas lists being more vague categories of items that he enjoys rather than saying something bluntly or, all things forbid, circling things in a store catalog or something like that. His list this year just put down different genres of books he likes, his favorite colors, his favorite types of little trinkets, and a vague estimation of other things he'd find useful like a shelf of some sort or writing equipment. Sometimes he still worries that's too specific and would make others feel forced to give him those specific things, but it's the best he can manage.

Prompt #: 4
    (209 words)
    Ilex's favorite holiday memory was less focused on the holiday itself and more of the closeness with people he cared about. It had originally been a case of him being dragged out in the cold by his friends, for reasons he was unaware of and honestly didn't care about since he had also been woken up in the middle of the night when he was trying to sleep. However, not being one to disappoint his friends, he still went out with them to see whatever they wanted to show him. They walked for a very long time to the point where Ilex had thought about just turning around and going home, but when they had stopped, Ilex saw something that made the walk worth it. Ilex never really saw the sky with a full set of stars, but that night, when the sky was clear and the area was truly dark and free of light, the sky showed ever possible star that it could. Ilex didn't think about the cold as he saw it, and as his friends started talking happily about the sky and about all the constellations they could see. It was a nice night with friends, and Ilex didn't mind waking up for something like that.

Prompt #: 5
    (204 words)
    He could give anything, as long as the other liked it, but sometimes he gets nervous about if someone will really like the gift he's given. He could study their likes and dislikes for days and still be just the littlest bit anxious about it. He has a simple go-to gift that always seems to work out well, pastries, sweets, stuff of that sort. You can easily get something that someone doesn't like and accidentally think that it's a great gift, but everyone likes food, and even more people like pastries- it just becomes a case of finding out their favorite flavors or favorite foods, which is much easier to find out instead of trying to figure out every little detail regarding every single thing that they might want, and then trying to decipher if some of those things would be more liked than others, not to mention the worry that someone else might get the exact same gift for them. Bringing baked goods eliminates a lot of those worries, including the fear of someone bringing the same thing, after all, is someone really going to complain about there being two plates of cookies instead of just one? Well, it's possible, but highly unlikely..

Prompt #: 6
    (217 words)
    People give bad gifts all the time, it's just that most of them don't notice because the people they're giving gifts to are too nice to say anything, and expressions are an incomplete science in that regard. Ilex tries not to make people feel bad, even when it comes to getting a bad gift, he understands that not all of them are going to hit the mark, and wants everyone to know that at the end of the day, it really is the thought that counts. However, this does lead to the buzzy having some issues regarding having quite a lot of gifts that he doesn't actually like. He would also hate to get rid of them or replace them, because of course at some point the other individual would notice and then they'd know he didn't like it, so he tries to keep everything he gets and use them as much as possible. Because of course, if he just kept them and didn't use them, then that'd also be noticed and the other person would know he didn't like the gift- so he uses a lot of stuff that he doesn't actually like, making others think he likes them, and then getting more the next year. It's a cycle, but not one he's fixing anytime soon.

Prompt #: 7
    (200 words)
    Ilex's birthday isn't that far from christmas actually, more specifically being in early january, so he doesn't exactly have the most time in the world to plan things for his birthday, though he still makes an attempt. After the holidays he starts to prepare for his birthday bit by bit until New Years comes around, and then in the small time between New Years and his birthday, he starts doing preparations for his own birthday, including putting together a party and buying a cake and stuff of that sort. He even buys his own gifts knowing that a lot of his friends most likely wouldn't be able to buy him birthday presents after the amount of effort and spending taken into account for getting Christmas gifts. He bakes his own cake, and pretty much just takes all of the effort of a birthday party onto his shoulders, which sometimes makes him sad, but it'd be worse if he expected his friends to remember his birthday and plan something out only for them not to do either of those things. He ends up having small parties every year with close friends at his own home, and that's good enough for him.

Prompt #: 8
    (208 words)
    Ilex doesn't like many big new years events, finding it much more appealing for it to be a small event among friends to celebrate the new year. Especially since he's often preparing for his birthday days or hours before any new years celebrations, he often times only has enough energy to celebrate with his friends with food and the like for about one minute after midnight before proceeding to fall asleep. At the very least he does stay up in time to celebrate with his friends, but he rarely stays up long enough to hear new years resolutions and the like. He doesn't like making resolutions anyways, he knows that he probably won't go through with them, and that most of his friends won't go through with them either- it's fun for them to try and come up with something to do better in the next year, but stuff like that rarely works out. So really, he celebrates by having a meal with friends and then falling asleep, most of the time next to one of his friends to makes sure that he rests well while also talking to everyone else about all sorts of new-years related topics. In all honesty, Ilex is glad he misses these conversations.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups