Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - OPEN

Postby wafflefalaffle » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:55 am

Username: wafflefalaffle
ID: 934946
Rod: Imma go with bamboo!
Fisher-Chicoon: my funky chicken named sangria
Ever seen a lake monster?: I think I have a time or two! But who knows, it could have been my tail!
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:28 am

Username: Cr0wz
ID: 971822
Rod: bare hands!!
Fisher-Chicoon: Mystra
Ever seen a lake monster?: “in person? Not exactly. I mean I got close to one… i think… But I’ve got pictures!!! I’ve got so many pictures! Here wanna see them??? Give me a second and I’ll pull one out!”
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:38 am

Username: -roadkill-69-
ID: 825808
Rod: hands
Fisher-Chicoon: tea
Ever seen a lake monster?: not in real life, but i hope to one day!
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby martyy » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am

Username: Martyy
ID: 972041
Rod: Bamboo!
Fisher-Chicoon: Bingo
Ever seen a lake monster?: "Oh sure! We're the best of friends! Just last week we took a swim out in the lake together, he's a funny guy."
~~~~ 𝑾𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ☾

ImageImageImageImageImage

‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎~Marty~
- She/They
‎- Art Shop
- Trade Center
- Very autistic about NASA's Artemis Program

~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~
martyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am

Username: Breado
ID: 277551
Rod: bamboo
Fisher-Chicoon: Adrian
Ever seen a lake monster?: "Never before! But my friend told me a lot about them so I'm excited to see one someday!"
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:32 am

Username: blizzard180
ID: 1026652
Rod: bare hands
Fisher-Chicoon: Choice
Ever seen a lake monster?: "I didn't see it, but somthing totally tried to grab my legs when I was swimming once!"
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:56 am

Username: seiku88
ID: 414623
Rod: Bamboo Rod
Fisher-Chicoon: Velka
Ever seen a lake monster?: "Well.. I haven't, but if the monster really exists, I would love to see it with my own eyes someday!"
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆

Postby Suchgo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:04 pm

Username: Suchgo
ID: 479349
Rod: Bamboo
Fisher-Chicoon: my Chicoon
Ever seen a lake monster?: “Maybe, maybe not~“ *wink*
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Pops' Fishing Trip ☆ - CLOSED

Postby Loxosceles » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:29 pm

NOW CLOSED !

Pops wrote:

Alright, that's enough for the day everybody! Let's give those fish a break and maybe fire up the grill... Oh, don't groan like that! If you don't like my grilling there's plenty of other activities around the campsite.

It'll probably take a minute to go through everyone's haul... keep an eye out for the posted rewards, we should have them out before the next opening. See you then!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pops' Fishing Trip - ROUND 6 REWARDS

Postby Loxosceles » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:24 am

Pops wrote:

Y'all did a great job out there, it's awesome to see everyone having fun! Did you all get pictures with your best catch? I wanna see em!

Now, why doesn't everyone show off what they caught?

--

[syn_cat + 737315] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[RammuIsWeird + 1036778] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[~Dabi~ + 1025193] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[bakuraas. + 876991] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[hamkid + 299978] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Your pole almost snapped while you struggled to reel it in, but it's soon clear why. The fish spits out a large Curious Cobble onto your lap, before taking matters into it's own hands and escaping back into the lake.

[Diavolo + 1016830] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! The fish darts away as soon as you release it. You've already cast your line again when suddenly you're hit in the head with a Grandiose Stick. You look up in time to see a very smug looking trout before it disappears again. Rude.

[sweawthie + 703858] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! it's sad expression lowers your mood even further...

[cinerious + 242408] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Pebble in your hand. Neat!

[valpal + 1018995] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[rosemeadow + 985317] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[Scourgebane + 1008448] wrote:

[mothha + 715616] wrote:

You fished up a Largemouth Bass, congrats! Apparently, you interrupted this poor fish in the middle of it's lunch, a Gumemone is still in it's mouth! You take it, because you're a rude little Chicoon, and release the fish to finish it's food.

[case + 108699] wrote:

[ilya + 279042] wrote:

You fished up a... tin can! too bad you don't have a pet goat...

[pineapplecatman + 1032664] wrote:

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! It's hopeless expression mirrors your own. Slinging it over your shoulder you promise to keep it close, even through the worst of days.

It's a pretty cool accessory!

[Zubers + 1011810] wrote:

You fished up... another Chicoon? While out fishing you managed to attract the attention of a new friend! They became your buddy for the day, sharing snacks and having fun. You may have just found a life-long companion!

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! After you release the fish, it swims back up to you and spits out a Tinted Stone in your hand. Cool!

[Myskx + 875503] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! Wait, no, TWO old boots! Without hesitation you shove them on your hind paws. They fit perfectly, but they're still a little soggy...

But hey, free shoes!

[-aeris + 800027] wrote:

You fished up a Brown Trout, congrats! As soon as you unclip the fish, it regurgitates a glass item. Looks like a Water Potion! ...You release the fish immediately.

[Caeleesi + 309551] wrote:

[Snaa-zzy + 1001683] wrote:

[KandieFloofsterLoch + 1027847] wrote:

[slinky3000 + 1022278] wrote:

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[GreyScale + 862594] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[Furrydogs12 + 992378] wrote:

You fished up a... deflated flamingo floatie! it's sad expression lowers your mood even further...

[imabanditø + 908562] wrote:

[stellulite + 666555] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! if only there were three more...

[Mavi + 561197] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! While waiting in your fish bucket to be released again, it manages to escape and pop open the Secret Snack Stash that Pops hid away from the rest of the chicoons. You split some "Killer" Gummies with the slippery criminal before releasing it.

[VenomousParadise + 888989] wrote:

[InuImori + 309045] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! Proud of your catch, you scurry to show Pops your accomplishment. He gives you a pat on the head, a "good one champ!" and a Twin Popsicle in congratulations.

[DuskzeHedgie + 40030] wrote:

[space oddity + 17099] wrote:

[Eievui + 81226] wrote:

[mooshyy + 823703] wrote:

[nio + 144488] wrote:

[NightMareRose + 761033] wrote:

[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677] wrote:

[Zigzagoon + 97981] wrote:

You fished up... soda rings! shouldn't we all know how evil these things are by now... ?

[fallendownut + 932037] wrote:

[утка + 958714] wrote:

[ToastedCagon + 1012132] wrote:

[Quillflight + 829064] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

You fished up a Yellow Perch, congrats! Proud of your catch, you scurry to show Pops your accomplishment. He gives you a pat on the head, a "good one champ!" and a Twin Popsicle in congratulations.

[foxil + 947656] wrote:

[FatalCollape + 852442] wrote:

[Corals Art Studio + 1008224] wrote:

[birds of a feather + 951259] wrote:

[ToraOkami303 + 1006275] wrote:

[Fursona22 + 1022646] wrote:

[Just.Peachy + 955004] wrote:

You fished up an... old boot! Wait, no, TWO old boots! Without hesitation you shove them on your hind paws. They fit perfectly, but they're still a little soggy...

But hey, free shoes!

[MaroonCookie + 1014873] wrote:

[kroger + 1018618] wrote:

[buzz aesthetic + 974808] wrote:

[Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[cribunni + 630267] wrote:

[Infernal Parade + 880414] wrote:

[Kitsune. + 577255] wrote:

[wafflefalaffle + 934946] wrote:

[Cr0wz + 971822] wrote:

[Martyy + 972041] wrote:

[Breado + 277551] wrote:

[blizzard180 + 1026652] wrote:

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:

[Suchgo + 479349] wrote:

--

Pops wrote:

Now, let's see what the rest of you got! Ah... wait... you didn't get anything? Now- hold on, hold on, don't cry!! No need to cry!! Here, Pops-icles for all of you, that's nice right? Yeah, we're okay! I'm sure you'll get something tomorrow, I believe in you!

[Poppln + 507560], [shortstop + 201714], [rainsprout + 807398] [Ottercola + 111526] [-roadkill-69- + 825808] and [Griff + 254592] have been given x1 Pops-icle each

Loxosceles wrote:
If you found another Chicoon while fishing, head on over here to select the chicoon you'd like to keep! There will be a posted order in the description that will tell you who can choose first. You're expected to choose in a timely manner, so hurry or you'll get left with last pick!
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me