Artist minifun990 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Valley of Kings - #890 - Closed

Postby minifun990 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:11 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Why do they want to look so fearsome? You have a Maximum of 2 art pieces or 600 words
Ends on the 4th of August - Chicken Smoothie time 11:59pm

Accessories- Fake horns, Poison tail, jewelry
Traits: Claws (Minor), expression edit (NR)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Last edited by minifun990 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #890 - Open

Postby .sins. » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:26 pm

Username: .sins.
Lion name: Nus
Lion gender: male
Pride: Rising Sun Pride
Pride status: Journeyer
Prompt:
      After running from his former pride for having never grown in a full mane, Nus needed a new home, but each pride chased him out. Through his travels, he gained possession of the jewelry around his paws and tail and found a way to place the horns on his head to seem more fearsome. AS he arrived at Rising Sun, a few of the cubs saw him as a god with the way he looked, while others saw through the tough looks and saw a hurt child lion just needing acceptance. After a trial, he was allowed to join the ranks and is happily traveling between the different groups and land around him to explore more and gain more connections for the pride, playing into the thoughts of others seeing him as a god of the lions.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 pm

Username: Light Bringer
Lion name: Zgodan
Lion gender: Male
Pride:Pride of Neve
Pride status: Warrior
Prompt: For Zgodanโ€™s whole life, heโ€™s wanted nothing more than to be admired by all the pride. When he was young, it was clear that heโ€™d be the star of the show, after all, dark fur is irresistible to lionesses. As Zgodan grew older, his wish slowly began to come true, with lions and lionesses alike swooning over him. When he was in his young adult years, it was the greatest experience of his life, but as he grew older and wanted to settle down with โ€˜the oneโ€™ and have cubs, he found himself haunted by his past. He would find himself heartbroken again and again by lions and lionesses who only wanted him for his looks. One day, Zgodan decided that heโ€™d had enough.
He set out that day to rediscover himself.
A week in the forests and valleys around his former pride and he had collected trinkets to give himself a new look. Along with the new look, he decided to recreate his image from lover to fighter. His heart was for one and one only from now on. There was still a problem though. Zgodan couldnโ€™t simply go back to his old pride. He had decided to set off and find a new family where, after many suns of travel, he had encountered the Pride of Neve, where he quickly managed to blend in with the pride yet remain on the outskirts as to keep his new way of life safe.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ”xxxxxxxxโ”“
LIGHTS OFF
โ”–xxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:54 pm

Light Bringer wrote:Username: Light Bringer
Lion name: Zgodan
Lion gender: Male
Pride:Pride of Neve
Pride status: Warrior
Prompt: For Zgodanโ€™s whole life, heโ€™s wanted nothing more than to be admired by all the pride. When he was young, it was clear that heโ€™d be the star of the show, after all, dark fur is irresistible to lionesses. As Zgodan grew older, his wish slowly began to come true, with lions and lionesses alike swooning over him. When he was in his young adult years, it was the greatest experience of his life, but as he grew older and wanted to settle down with โ€˜the oneโ€™ and have cubs, he found himself haunted by his past. He would find himself heartbroken again and again by lions and lionesses who only wanted him for his looks. One day, Zgodan decided that heโ€™d had enough.
He set out that day to rediscover himself.
A week in the forests and valleys around his former pride and he had collected trinkets to give himself a new look. Along with the new look, he decided to recreate his image from lover to fighter. His heart was for one and one only from now on. There was still a problem though. Zgodan couldnโ€™t simply go back to his old pride. He had decided to set off and find a new family where, after many suns of travel, he had encountered the Pride of Neve, where he quickly managed to blend in with the pride yet remain on the outskirts as to keep his new way of life safe.

Sorry for the delay, thanks for both your entries :) This lion will be going to Light Bringer
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me