Based on Click to view
Artist khvoxtic [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 6 hours
Drawing sessions 8
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon #2055 : winner pg 4 !!

Postby khvoxtic » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:12 pm

this kid is missing some colours~! heres' a kid in need of a new paint job to apply some paint to them, in 250 words, tell me about something they collect, where did this collections spark? how long have they been collecting for? is it hard to come by or something found everywhere? I'm excited to hear about what they find enjoyment in gathering!!

Along with this, please add a palette for me to use !! Im excited to play with some fun colours <3
      [rip the timer, i left it open while I slept]

This will end 17th 19th of July @ 23:59 CS Time!

Code: Select all
      [b]username + number ::[/b]
      [b]kalon name ::[/b]
      [b]prompt ::[/b]
      [b]palette :: [/b]

Edits:

[nr] sclera - the yellow tone
      [s] hair, shine
      [c] tail, backmane
Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2055

Postby trans » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:20 pm

res ♡
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:26 pm

username + number :: raiden739226
    kalon name :: Ridley
    prompt :: [216 words]
    --An enormous collection of antique glassware sits along the shelves of Ridley's beach-side home. Iridescent carnival; lead crystal; jadeite and custard; fluorescent uranium vaseline; red gold; opalescent and opaque milk; smalt cobalt blue; while these words may seem irrelevant to many, they represent the vast variety of glass you can find lining Ridley's walls.
    --From unique art pieces to mass-produced dinnerware, she hunts for pieces to add to her collection by visiting antique stores and local yard sales. The interest in shaped glass objects finds relevance between the two parts of herself that love both chemistry and art, as the compounds within the glass as well as its physical features generate unique and impressive visual effects.
    --The constantly inconsistent weather of the coast brings frequent changes to the sun and sky. With her glittering glasses perched on various shelves adjacent a large window embracing the west-facing shoreline, the sun's setting rays trickle through the sky, atop the ocean's waves, and reflect back into her home where her glass collection twinkles with brilliance. Once the sun has set, the moon and stars of the clear nighttime sky reflects shining arcs of silver. If the weather instead brings forth a tropical rain, the crackles of lightning illuminate sparks of light inside Ridley's home, as well as her heart.
    palette :: [source]
Last edited by raiden on Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crumchii » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:41 pm

username + number :: Crumchii + 889014
kalon name :: Marine
prompt :: Beach Toys
(Kinda based off a true story)
Marine works as a small-time sailor, often exploring the vast harbor near her home for lost toys! This collection sparked years ago after losing her favorite turtle sand molder toy at sea and initially being bummed. However, nearly 5 years after, and coming back to a different beach, she saw something green and familiar floating in the water, all the way back to her. It was the same green turtle toy. Its paint had worn thin, but she could tell. Something like this happening was extremely rare, but ever since then, she's spent her time on the seas searching for any missing toys other children have dropped. So many children lose their beloved toys at sea, and although the chances of her finding the children these toys once belonged to, she takes them home and shelves them or puts them in treasure chests. To her, the treasure that was once lost to a child is now loved and safe again.

The turtle toy looks something like this! https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.AlYjsXSkQs-H8bGSgwGB8AHaE8?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

palette :: Image
Last edited by Crumchii on Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✩ 🎀 𝒞𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🎀 ✩

Image ImageImageImageImage
Crumchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:52 pm

username + number :: nome senpai 665700
kalon name :: Ayla prononced Aye-Luh
prompt :: Succulents/plants
palette :: click me
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:10 am

username + number :: SilhouetteStation
    kalon name :: Elemie

prompt :: (249/250)
    She's a frequenter to the older homes, the rich families, the crafters of the land. Has been for years. As sure-footed as she is silent; as softly-spoken as she is unassuming. She may not have the calculated hardiness of her Captain or the rough, calloused hands of her crew, but she does have the The Pull. And that is the thing that guides her so well at night, flitting through streets as easily as the ship cuts through waves, each guided by their own kind of compass.

Nimble fingers find their way past any lock, through any window or door, to claim the prize at hand and then she retreats, nothing more than a thieving phantom, a puzzle for authorities to solve in the morning. But by then she will be back at sea, safe in the embrace between ocean and sky.

There's a room on board, shelves lined with miniature glass ships in bottles, each one found by The Pull and taken by her hands. All sizes, colors, types; from elegantly crafted sailing boats, all the way to sixteen cannon sloops. It's a growing collection - a mutual collection, between her and everyone on board - and they are protected at all costs. It brings her great pride, to see these.

But it brings her more excitement when the Captain casts one into the sea, their magic rendering the glass into rainbow shards, and the model comes to life before their very eyes to join the fleet.

palette ::

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:51 am

username + number:: Cakeface [51437]
kalon name:: Lyric
prompt::
[word count: 249]
Lyric collects all kinds of rocks! Anything from crystals, to geodes to your ordinary pebble.
They have always been spellbound by them and how vast they are in appearances. Some are shiny but with sharp edges, some are smooth and you can't help but run your hands against its surface over and over again.

Their interest actually came to life when they where just a tiny kit, it didn't help that their father was a paleontologist. One time he decided to bring Lyric to one of their excavation sites where he gave her a rock. It looked plain, simple. Most would find it boring but Lyrics eyes SPARKLED with fascination. Their father explained the magic behind rocks as he carefully placed it on a flat surface. He then placed a flat chisel against it's surface and tapped it with a sledge hammer. The what we assumed was a stone cracked open to reveal a geode glittering in the sunlight. Lyric started flapping their arms and squealing in amazement as their father chuckled.
"ROCKS ARE AMAZIIING!" they purred happily.
"They sure are, sweetpea. They can hold all kinds of treasure - you just have to give them a chance." He replied.

Lyric nodded. "So... can we smash some more?" Their father burst out into laughter hearing his childs request,
"Of course we can, who knows... We might even find a fossil!" He continued, his eyes sparkling much like Lyrics did. And they spent the rest of the day doing just that.
palette::
Last edited by m0chicakez on Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:46 am

username + number :: Griff 254592
kalon name :: Shelldon
prompt :: As their namesake suggests, they collect shells! But not just any shells! They are always on the lookout for the perfect hermit crab shells, just for their crabby friends! These they try to find in all sizes, so when the crabs outgrow their old shells they always have a new one handy! So while shells are easy to find, finding the perfectly sized one is hard! But she finds the end result to be well worth it!
palette :: Image

Source
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osskiar » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:18 am

username + number :: Osskiar + 110667
kalon name :: Riley
prompt ::
Riley is a huge collector of sea glass. Little pieces of glass left over by people at the beach or washed up from anywhere and smoothed down by the movement of the sea until it ended up here. In Riley's beach bucket. They have a frosted look, coming in all different colours(or at least the colours glass is made in)
There usually isn't much as it's getting rarer and rarer as less glass is used but the ones she does find, she creates mosaics with. Everytime she goes beachcombing, she takes a photo and tries to recreate it when she gets home.

Riley's been doing this for years and has a couple jars filled, ready to be used. It started on a casual day to the beach as a child when she found a piece, the cool texture and rounded shape drew her in immediately and she wouldn't leave the beach until she'd searched the whole thing for more. She carried that first bit of sea glass around everywhere for ages as a comfort item and though she doesn't need it as much now she still has it, sitting where she can always see it.

(c)
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:24 am

username + number :: Rosemoon 941592
kalon name :: Nori Furikake
prompt ::
Nori collects... hot sauce. Yeah, it's a bit weird, but it only really started as a joke. She would buy a bottle of hot sauce and then before she finished it would buy a new one, not realizing that she already had some. So then a small pile accumulated and her friends joked, "nice collection, hot shot!" And then she realized... you know what? Yeah, it is. Now she has a bunch of unopened hot sauce bottles, some vintage, some limited time only. She even has the full collection from Youtube series "Hot Ones". Her collection ranges from Tabasco, to Tapatio. She has one of everything she can find, and whichever ones she enjoys the most she gets it in double so she has one for her collection and one for consumption. Her house basement is just a hot sauce cellar. And she uses it on everything! It's one of her favorite condiments. She could even drink a whole bottle. She's been collecting these for the past 10 years now, and her collection is every growing every day.

Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me