Andaluz Sport Horse #031 by Idem

Based on Click to view
Artist Idem [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Andaluz Sport Horse #031

Postby Idem » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:34 pm

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
Contest Information: Where is this Andaluz's favorite place and why? Min word count of 50 please uvu
End Date: Jun 30th

Username: HowlingHooves
Stable Page: Adelaron Stables
Show Name: Fly to the Sea
Barn Name: Driftwood

Eye Color: The White Wolf
Phenotype: Blood Bay Leopard Appaloosa
Genotype: Ee/AA/Lplp/Patn1patn1
Breeding Notes:
Dominant for agouti

Lineage: Foundation x Foundation

Last edited by Idem on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Andaluz Sport Horse #031

Postby Taxidea » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Username: Taxidea
Stable Page: River Escape
Show Name: RE Rivia Is Calling
Barn Name: Roach
Halter Color: Brown leather
Prompt: Roach loves nothing more than to be lost in the woods outside of Kaer Morhen. Although not particularly fond of monsters, Roach has an almost sixth sense for when one may be lurking nearby and is the first to tuck tail and run for home. No, he's not the bravest horse, but he is still happiest wandering through the trees, feeling the pricks of sunlight on his coat as it filters through the thick leaves, enjoying the crunch of debris under his hooves. And really, he wouldn't like the forest so much if it didn't have monsters, because it would have so many other creatures that would make it feel crowded. Peace, quiet -- albeit an often eery quiet -- and the wind through the trees is exactly where Roach wants to be.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Willow* » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Username: *Willow*
Stable Page: wip
Show Name: Dizzy Dots
Barn Name: Izzy
Halter Color: artists choice
Prompt: Izzy’s favorite place to be is the giant oak tree at the side of the brook. She loves to doze off in the shade made from the tree, with a gentle breeze blowing her way. Occasionally she’ll see a bunny or two taking a sip of water.
Pluviophile
A person who enjoys the rain

”… the sun will shine on us again”
*Willow*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:11 pm

Halter Color: A tawny, taupe-ish tan. Like dried driftwood!
    Prompt: Following after the feed truck, wherever it goes! Naughty guy… but otherwise he enjoys the sandy round pen.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:53 pm

Username: Zentropy
Stable Page: Kingfisher Crossing
Show Name: ZG Montserrat
Barn Name: Monty
Halter Color: artist's choice
Prompt: Monty’s favorite place to be is at the end of one forested trail next to the stables. It starts out as a simple narrow trail that winds and curves between the trees before coming up to a small creek. The next part is walking up the creek and passing through high rock cliffs, clearly worn away by the water for thousands of years. Finally, the creek widens, and the cliffs join as a small waterfall cascades from above. There is a small patch of land on one side of the hollow and a tree has taken root there. It feels like a magical, hidden world to Monty, and he enjoys imaging who might have taken refuge here long ago. [119 words]
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:57 am

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Halter Color: A tawny, taupe-ish tan. Like dried driftwood!
    Prompt: Following after the feed truck, wherever it goes! Naughty guy… but otherwise he enjoys the sandy round pen.

Congrats!

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me