Adopted

Bi flag collie!

Username: envious.
    Name: Desert Harbor's Heart of Glass || Marble
    Height: 18 in
    Weight: 36 lbs
    Color: Masked Lilac and Silver Point Merle
    Genotype: atat bb cchce dd EmEm hh ii kyky Mm SS tt Uu LL

writing comp: Oh dear! This collie appears to have gotten all tangled up in some ribbon! How did this happen?

end date: Sometime on page 2 or June 19th, whichever comes first!

Last edited by Penultima on Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #445 OPEN

Postby Siven » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:28 am

x
Last edited by Siven on Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:03 am

Username: Honey~
Name: GSK Flying In The Wind // Caprise
Name Meaning(s): Show name is inspired by flags flying in the wind as I see her as a free spirit. Caprise as a name means "whimsical, playful".
Prompt:
Things are in full swing at Golden Shadow Kennels for their annual pride festival / meet and greet, lgbtq+ friendly dog owners and their dogs from all over the country have been invited to the kennels to have a great time mingling with other like minded people and let the dogs have some fun!

Caprise and the other GSK collies were feeling the excitement as the kennel owners, handlers and other staff rushed around decorating and making sure everything was perfect.

Caprise followed her handler, Shelly, around like a heeled and was very inquisitive about the decorations. She took every chance she could to try and play with the bunting, the banners and anything else that looked fun to roll around in such as the large pile of ribbon they had that the people were using as decoration on the individual kennels themselves.

This is how Caprise managed to get entangled in the ribbon but she didn't seem to mind. Shelly did try to get it off her at one point but Caprise just ran off and prance around seeming very pleased with herself.

At least she would look well dressed for the festivities!
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harvestberry » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:11 am

Username: harvestberry
Name: FTRK Strike With Flair // Flint
Prompt: Unfortunately for this collie, his owner happens to be a fashion designer who was just commissioned with making dresses for a big pride-based party. This means lace and ribbon-filled dresses with every flag you can think of - Lesbian, Nonbinary, Genderfluid, Pansexual, a dress for almost every flag under the sun. When this dog’s owner took a break from their hard work, he snuck into the room with all the ribbons and fabrics. Rooting through the pile, he felt something wrap around him - a tricolored ribbon…? He tried to get off, although, glancing at his reflection in the mirror on the wall before his owner came in, he couldn’t help but feel fashionable.

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:25 pm

Username: werepickle
Name: Odette
Name Meaning(s): (optional)
Prompt:
Odette loves to visit the local studio where ballet classes are held. She loves to watch the dancers move about gracefully throughout the studio. But soon her attention drifted and Odette soon spied a pile of 'Twirling Ribbon Sticks' laying untouched. Now to her they looked just like sticks and we'll who could blame her. Snapping one up she started running around, the ribbon floating behind her. Being clumsy Odette soon tripped over her feet, thus becoming entangled amongst the ribbon.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:49 pm

Name Meaning(s): As of lately any merle collie has reminded me of those really neat glass/marble phone cases, which i've always thought looked super pretty! Especially when they have some glitter swirling through them- or even other colors that they snuck in! Seeing the ribbon just reminded me of that little extra 'pop' that those cases have! <33
      Prompt:
      Every year Desert Harbor's owners, family, and employees come together to throw a wonderful summer party! A new theme is chosen each year, with last year being "summer halloween"! To ensure everyone's ideas are taken into an account, everyone drops their suggestion into a hat and one of the collies gets to retrieve a slip of paper, and whatever suggestion is on it will be the theme! This year Marble got her chance to shine! We really didn't realize that she'd be far more fascinated with the colored ribbon wrapped around the top hat. You could only imagine how surprised we all were when she grabbed onto the colorful bow and pulled it off of the hat, making it unravel in the process... and then she ran off!

When we finally caught up to her, the ribbon had slipped out of her mouth and ended up curled around her body, but it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. With a wide grin on her face, tongue lolling from her maw, our precious Marble firmly sat down. Our new theme wasn't chosen from a slip of paper, instead it was chosen via an "accident".

This year Desert Harbor will host a pride party! And as a courtesy to Marble, each of our collies will have the chance to pick out any colorful ribbon that they'd like, that way they too can be on theme for the party! Maybe they'll actually let us make them little bows with it, since Marble stubbornly refused to let us take the ribbon off of her body.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:16 am

envious. wrote:
      Name Meaning(s): As of lately any merle collie has reminded me of those really neat glass/marble phone cases, which i've always thought looked super pretty! Especially when they have some glitter swirling through them- or even other colors that they snuck in! Seeing the ribbon just reminded me of that little extra 'pop' that those cases have! <33
      Prompt:
      Every year Desert Harbor's owners, family, and employees come together to throw a wonderful summer party! A new theme is chosen each year, with last year being "summer halloween"! To ensure everyone's ideas are taken into an account, everyone drops their suggestion into a hat and one of the collies gets to retrieve a slip of paper, and whatever suggestion is on it will be the theme! This year Marble got her chance to shine! We really didn't realize that she'd be far more fascinated with the colored ribbon wrapped around the top hat. You could only imagine how surprised we all were when she grabbed onto the colorful bow and pulled it off of the hat, making it unravel in the process... and then she ran off!

When we finally caught up to her, the ribbon had slipped out of her mouth and ended up curled around her body, but it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. With a wide grin on her face, tongue lolling from her maw, our precious Marble firmly sat down. Our new theme wasn't chosen from a slip of paper, instead it was chosen via an "accident".

This year Desert Harbor will host a pride party! And as a courtesy to Marble, each of our collies will have the chance to pick out any colorful ribbon that they'd like, that way they too can be on theme for the party! Maybe they'll actually let us make them little bows with it, since Marble stubbornly refused to let us take the ribbon off of her body.

Congrats!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #445 Adopted

Postby envious. » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:41 am

Thank you so much!! <33
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:39 am

this lass has been traded to Silco!
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:35 am

Confirming, name change to Boghound's East of Beaumont | Vidor
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me