Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boar Hounds Nursery

Postby snowdrake » Thu May 19, 2022 8:54 pm

welcome to the boarhound nursery!

this place is like heaven on earth! "why", you ask? well, because this is where all the tiny boarhound puppies are at! and seriously, what's better than being surrounded by tons of adorable little potatoes?! now I got you interested, huh?
    alright, if you want to get your hands on some of these little borkers you'll have to fill out some papers first. additionally, you may have to pay a fee for the breeding as well depending on who you're going to breed with. I know I know that's a bit mean, which is why we do have little events sometimes where there will be free batches available, so just keep an eye out and you're gonna be just fine!

rules & guidelines

🐗 boarhounds may only breed with other boarhounds!
    🐗 remember, this is a closed species. you are not allowed to breed your boarhounds yourself!
    🐗 please wait for a breeding slot to be opened before sending in any forms!
    🐗 respect the artists and their choice of payment, please!
    🐗 boarhounds can have up to 4 pups at a time. sometimes there's one more pup than expected though!
    🐗 each trait has a 60% chance if passing down to a pup if both parents have that trait. if only one parent has the trait it's a 30% chance of passing down!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me